Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its not all its cracked up to be. Unless you build one like John and Jodi… my small garage could be turned into a guest room,still thinking about that.
LOL I have it figured out. A pia to walk to it for her, no phone service or intercom.

Its not all its cracked up to be. Unless you build one like John and Jodi… my small garage could be turned into a guest room,still thinking about that.
Hell, I live in my garage apartment in America. Rent the big house to Military Families...:thumbsup:

It's sold by the liter. Little less than a $1 US, and I haven't seen a price increase ......yet.....
So much for world oil prices. I think in africa it went from 35 to 45 cents the whole country went on strike. Took a week.

I think gas has been the same price here for as long as I've been coming here. Sounds high at around $4 gal but remember, most Viet's drive the small Moto's and they get great milage.

I think gas has been the same price here for as long as I've been coming here. Sounds high at around $4 gal but remember, most Viet's drive the small Moto's and they get great milage.
I'm glad I have my TDI VW golf. Gets great milage...

Ask for a serious pay raise of if you can work at home in a few weeks.
And not to pat myself on the back but I kind had a feeling this was coming, which is why I left the old job that was 62 miles one way back in august

Most stations were around $3.75 for regular beginning of this week. Almost all jumped to 3.99 today

It’s not good for the economy for long. I’m pulling everything into the guaranteed 2.0 percent fund

My son Mitch Jr texted me yesterday about my dog Gunner. Apparently his rear legs are becoming bad with arthritis. He told me the dog didn't move for one day. He took him to the vet and there wasn't much they could do for him They did give him some pain medication. So now he is becoming more of an burden on my son to keep care of him while I'm gone. Makes me sad. I don't know how much longer he has. May have to make a very sad decision while I'm here in Vietnam. This is how I want to remember Him.
:(:(:(:(
IMG_20210120_114807.jpg

Last edited:
My son Mitch Jr texted me yesterday about my dog Gunner. Apparently his rear legs are becoming bad with arthritis. He told me the dog didn't move for one day. He took him to the vet and there wasn't much they could do for him They did give him some pain medication. So now he is becoming more of an burden on my son to keep care of him while I'm gone. Makes me sad. I don't know how much longer he has. May have to make a very sad decision while I'm here in Vietnam. This how I want to remember Him.
View attachment 1715881190

:(:(:(:(:(:(

My son Mitch Jr texted me yesterday about my dog Gunner. Apparently his rear legs are becoming bad with arthritis. He told me the dog didn't move for one day. He took him to the vet and there wasn't much they could do for him They did give him some pain medication. So now he is becoming more of an burden on my son to keep care of him while I'm gone. Makes me sad. I don't know how much longer he has. May have to make a very sad decision while I'm here in Vietnam. This how I want to remember Him.
View attachment 1715881190

Have you tried giving him some cosequin and rimadyl??? It helped with my dalmatians when they got older and the legs were having problems... The combination of both of them together will be like a person taking vicatin ti help him deal with the pain...

-
Back