Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Son wants to put a heavy duty diff in his truck. Wants to keep the disc brakes. Hacked the brackets off his old diff,brought them over and i bored them out to fit bigger axle tubes. So i showed him what to do,and i took a seat while he played machinist.
8E6B7C0C-98AC-4F6A-B6C5-021827E0F607.jpeg

My old girlfriend has 200,000 on her and I know for a fact they were rough miles! :lol::lol::lol:

Went out to dinner last night with friends. Yep didn't get home until midnight. I knew they'd get me again sooner or later. No weird foods on the table tonight. The beef is tenderloin. They always order that for me. I like it
IMG_20220506_005602.jpg
PXL_20220505_113539357.MP.jpg
PXL_20220505_113514258.jpg

My 92 Cummins gen 1 just has 200k on it.

I have stayed in touch with the guy who I sold my 92 D250 Cummins to back in 2005. He's taking good care of it and I have first rights should he decide to sell. Works out that I sold it to him in Arizon but he's now in North Carolina. Sends me pictures of it now an again

Pretty sad huh?

I have stayed in touch with the guy who I sold my 92 D250 Cummins to back in 2005. He's taking good care of it and I have first rights should he decide to sell. Works out that I sold it to him in Arizon but he's now in North Carolina. Sends my pictures of it now an again

Pretty sad huh?
Don't know whether to give that a like or a sad face...

Wuzzup You gonna tell us someting bout the upcoming cruise?
OK, flying from SD to SF, lay over, then to Honolulu, staying three days at the Royal Hawaiian hotel. Then we board a cruise ship, we have a two bedroom suite. Aft facing with a largeish balcony. Sail to Three south pacific islands, Bora Bora, and two more, I forget there names, then sail back to Hawaii, cruise to 4 different islands, then back to Honolulu, three more days, then home. Over a month in total.... Planned three years ago...then Covid shut down everything....leaving in a few days....

OK, flying from SD to SF, lay over, then to Honolulu, staying three days at the Royal Hawaiian hotel. Then we board a cruise ship, we have a two bedroom suite. Aft facing with a largeish balcony. Sail to Three south pacific islands, Bora Bora, and two more, I forget there names, then sail back to Hawaii, cruise to 4 different islands, then back to Honolulu, three more days, then home. Over a month in total.... Planned three years ago...then Covid shut down everything....

Very nice :thumbsup:

Went out to dinner last night with friends. Yep didn't get home until midnight. I knew they'd get me again sooner or later. No weird foods on the table tonight. The beef is tenderloin. They always order that for me. I like it
View attachment 1715923141 View attachment 1715923142 View attachment 1715923143
Hey Mitch how is the sand pumping going bringing your new build site up to grade? That method is surely going to create some compaction issues for you at some point? Do they do some kind of equivalent Proctor soil compaction test there prior to letting you build, or do you just get to go for it?

Hey Mitch how is the sand pumping going bringing your new build site up to grade? That method is surely going to create some compaction issues for you at some point? Do they do some kind of equivalent Proctor soil compaction test there prior to letting you build, or do you just get to go for it?
I have not been over there since I got back from Hanoi but I want to get over there and see. I think they are finished filling. Actually I had the same question as you do. I will be sure I have the answer before I build on it. Or have it checked properly.

-
Back