Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Kid call me out to the pond all excited. Thought we had another water moccasin this year, nope big *** bass at least 20" is going back and forth along the edge over a nest protecting the eggs. Pretty cool actually.

So if I don’t talk for the next few days, don’t worry, I’m gonna be extremely busy

I had a silly thought. I have a shed, eyesore. I want a storage room/ workshop in my quonset. Its the right width,a little short on length. If i cut roof off, open one end for overhead door and cut floor out, i can back my trailer in and block it up. Then back shed into quonset. Its insulated, so there is a bonus right there. Save 90% on materials,and 1/2 the labour. Plus shed is technically gone.

Morning coffee drinkers and world travelers. Put a water pump in the wifes Dakota 3 weeks ago, leaking water when she pulled into the garage. Can't see where it's coming from, but a steady drip. Need more coffee.

Moving stuff,cleaning shop today. Its so bad i dont know where to begin.

Moving stuff,cleaning shop today. Its so bad i dont know where to begin.
Something I need to start on. I need to take a load to the landfill. Stuff that has been in the garage for years and has never seen the light of day. I'm starting to get the "don't use it, don't need it" attitude.

Something I need to start on. I need to take a load to the landfill. Stuff that has been in the garage for years and has never seen the light of day. I'm starting to get the "don't use it, don't need it" attitude.
I've had that attitude for a while. Finding time and ambition to deal with it is the tough part. LOL

Chilly low 50's and raining buckets. Brain says go clean the garage or basement - but then argues - "lets see if there is anyone else on FABO not doing nuthin"...:lol:

-
Back