Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And then the dog threw up...
She was laying on the couch.
Cleaned up, tossed the cover down for laundry. That was fun :BangHead:

Not even sure where my list is. (I do have one) Maybe I should find it and see if I got anything done. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: You can make yourself feel better about it by adding your doggie clean up on the list and then crossing it off right away. Instant gratification! :rofl:

Found it. Need to find another tablet and rewrite it. A lot of stuff partly done or had 'scope change' :eek: since I wrote it. I've actually been getting a lot done. Mostly outside/Spring stuff. But not many 'list' items. :(

Found it. Need to find another tablet and rewrite it. A lot of stuff partly done or had 'scope change' :eek: since I wrote it. I've actually been getting a lot done. Mostly outside/Spring stuff. But not many 'list' items. :(
One thing leads to another. "while I'm here" get's used a lot lately. Perfectly normal.

That's the one :rofl:

I giggled. That happens sometimes. Well more often than not. And then you have friends like this. "Stop on over. we are tasting some Booker's tonight" :lol::lol:

Booker's at Trav's 2.jpg

@shittyslant6 better tie down the patio furniture, looks like it's gonna get ugly out there in the old homeland over the weekend. May not wanna take the Hellcat from LA to Vegas this weekend. It might be a Barecat by the time it gets home, 40-50 mph wind and mobile real estate :eek:.
ehhhhhhh it'll be fiiiiinnnneeeeeeeeee.....
:lol:

The colorful little labels are the taster's name tags so they don't get confused? :lol:
Nope, 3-4 releases per year. Each release comes from different rickhouses, locations there and different barrels. Each one is named with a sometimes clever name. They come in a cool wooden box with a clear slide front and have a book with the location of all the barrels they used.

bookers.jpg

booker.jpg

bookers-2021-03-bardstown-batch.jpeg

Weed n feed calls for daytime 60 plus. That is what WAS in the forecast. Now we probably won't hit 60 again till Tuesday! Hope I didn't waste a $30+ bag yesterday. :soapbox:

Weed n feed calls for daytime 60 plus. That is what WAS in the forecast. Now we probably won't hit 60 again till Tuesday! Hope I didn't waste a $30+ bag yesterday. :soapbox:
Should be good.

Should be good.
Hope so - either it is or it isn't,,. Not a damn thing I can do about it now. This is Scott 'triple action' -does the weed kill stick on first. Then washes in for the crabgrass and fertilizer. Usually the dandilions would look wimpy by the time I got home from work with other stuff. Didn't see much happening when I got home yesterday. And it was over 60 yesterday.

Chilly low 50's and raining buckets. Brain says go clean the garage or basement - but then argues - "lets see if there is anyone else on FABO not doing nuthin"...:lol:

Workday of meetings...sitting next to the window and listening to the rain. "Chuckin' Buckets" as the Irish would say.

Good to be inside and comfortable

Political Weed? :rolleyes:
EVERYTHING that works well in California, from car paint, to lacquer thinner, water sealer, to weed killer, has been outlawed!!!! Contact cement, cant get any here that actually works. List goes on and on............................

EVERYTHING that works well in California, from car paint, to lacquer thinner, water sealer, to weed killer, has been outlawed!!!! Contact cement, cant get any here that actually works. List goes on and on............................

Yeah... I laugh when I see the Cali Prop 65 warnings on ridiculous stuff... Whhhaaaaa????

Is there a Prop 65 warning on ACTUAL Weed?

I used to tell my daughter when she was growing up that if you see an odd warning on an item "Don't do XXXXXX" there's usually a reason. Well THAT theory is out the window :lol:

And in time other states follow all of it. What warnings are on bottled water there? Or was that gone with plastic straws?

-
Back