Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m back. Did a micky Ds run for snausage Mc mufflers. Last breakfast customer inside and I think they had a few others at drive through all wanting the same thing cause they were in last minute rush on sausage patties.

I’m back. Did a micky Ds run for snausage Mc mufflers. Last breakfast customer inside and I think they had a few others at drive through all wanting the same thing cause they were in last minute rush on sausage patties.
They just closed our Mc D's. Hopefully they are going to rebuild it. It was very old!!!

They just closed our Mc D's. Hopefully they are going to rebuild it. It was very old!!!
Probably rebuild. Most around here have either rebuilt or major renovations in recent years. Don't think I have ever seen one actually close, other than to move to a better location nearby due to road changes. And then the new one is usually built first. On site rebuild are usually some of the fastest tear down and build you ever see. Profit loss by the minute...

In the bright green here...
802_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ayBxBPtm_J8AX9p5W5d&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

So, put overflow tank on, and now the leverlock rad cap leaks thru the lever. LOL. So, a new cap!!!

Making a little progress in the basement today. Got some Christmas stuff put where it belongs so I can get to other stuff that needs gone through. Cleaned up the stove and what was left of the wood pile. Did first round sweep of shop area. Taking a break while the dust settles...

Haven’t slept in 42 hours and counting but the view is worth it

3DE1DF0F-4420-4FFB-B4F9-48A440B88166.jpeg

Did some work at Moms. Lots of stuff hauled away to donate. Mom is having a bad day again. So another 40 mile drive to see whats wrong today. Its her birthday, and she’s mad that everybody in the dining area wished her a happy birthday. And it was early, i called too late. Will bring her a treat,and some flowers i guess.

She doesn’t look offensive to me.
She get her looks from mom’s side? :poke::)

:rofl: I thought about that after I posted it :lol: Looks like A girl from the hill, looks like her grandpa side :thumbsup: , true fact, I have a picture of me at 14 and both of us with silly smiles on... yep, looks like grandpa

Did some work at Moms. Lots of stuff hauled away to donate. Mom is having a bad day again. So another 40 mile drive to see whats wrong today. Its her birthday, and she’s mad that everybody in the dining area wished her a happy birthday. And it was early, i called too late. Will bring her a treat,and some flowers i guess.
Good man (son). Hope a humble day is found working man :thumbsup:

Making a little progress in the basement today. Got some Christmas stuff put where it belongs so I can get to other stuff that needs gone through. Cleaned up the stove and what was left of the wood pile. Did first round sweep of shop area. Taking a break while the dust settles...
I need to get my stove pipe and flew down, today will be a good day for it. Cheers

I need to get my stove pipe and flew down, today will be a good day for it. Cheers
With the way this weather keeps flip flopping, I'm not taking anything apart yet. Just cleaned the ashes out. I will need to do some gasket replacements before next season. And take pipes off to brush those and chimney

Jekyl and Hyde.
Mom was fine when i showed up. And im off the hook tomorrow, Brother and Sister both going to visit tomorrow. So i will Phone. Going to try and get some work done around home methinks. Or no, moms house needs cleaning before its listed.

Up an at em early this morning. Going to a big birthday party at 11:00 a.m. at the party restaurant. I got to get in my heavy workout this morning. Because I'm sure I wont feel like doing it tomorrow. KKKKKK

-
Back