Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers. Breezy today. Temps are in the 60's so far. Sun is out. Not a bad day. Wife has a radiology appt today and I have a North Iowa Mopars meeting tonight.

Eth free is better. But still doesn't store as well as a more traditional gasoline.
All I burn in my mower, generator and motorcycle.
Sea foam added near October to all my gas jugs

Started picking lettuce planted in the pots (sunny locations) on Thursday. Other stuff is catching up. Squirrels digging for worms and seeds are the biggest menace right now.

2022-05-05_3978.JPG

2022-05-05_3982.JPG

2022-05-05_3984.JPG

Morning fellers. Breezy today. Temps are in the 60's so far. Sun is out. Not a bad day. Wife has a radiology appt today and I have a North Iowa Mopars meeting tonight.
Ah !! While your out will you pick me up some good header gaskets.. my headers do have flanges

I have a Husqvarna and a JD. Both 20+ yrs old. Use the JD a few times a year. Haven't started the other in a while,
Good Morning

Side squirrel from the lawn tools. I see Mopars in the Park isn't listed on the Calendar of Events or the quick look. I forgot how to add it, anyone know or can do it? June 3-5 in Stillwater, MN

I have a couple 2 cycle tools left but they haven't ran for a few years. They probably won't. I switched to 20 volt Worx 4 or 5 years ago and never looked back. I have enough batteries and battery power to get the jobs done. I also have a 110 v. blower vac for the patio and flower beds.

Last edited:
Side squirrel from the lawn tools. I see Mopars in the Park isn't listed on the Calendar of Events or the quick look. I forgot how to add it, anyone know or can do it? June 3-5 in Stillwater, MN
I can add it.

I have a couple 2 cycle tools left but they haven't ran for a fe years. They probably won't. I switched to 20 volt Worx 4 or 5 years ago and never looked back. I have enough batteries and battery power to get the jobs done. I also have a 110 v. blower vac for the patio and flower beds.
It would take alot of batteries for what I do around here with just a trimmer.

It would take alot of batteries for what I do around here with just a trimmer.
And I just trim grass and a few smaller weeds. My old gas trimmers would auger through the heavy stuff my cordless won't do.

Crap I missed it. Humming bird at the feeder. Saw the first male a couple days ago. This was a female.

Time to stare down a bowl of oatmeal with raisons cranberries and and walnuts.

-
Back