Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I paid a bunch extra for a used John Deere from one of my old JD dealers I sold tools to. It was kind of hand picked by the tech. We talked about my needs and he sold me on the better model with the power steering and poser deck lift. Boy I'm glad he did. I have owned it for quite a few years now and changed oil and a couple tires I ruined with roofing nails.

Yeah, I was jammed up last year when I bought the place and nothing in stock anywhere except for $7k and up commercial zero turns. I don't have time to screw around with what should be routine. My patience level is just less than zero for stuff like that. All my patience capacity goes toward the Valiant. Everything else is "work or die"

Yeah, I was jammed up last year when I bought the place and nothing in stock anywhere except for $7k and up commercial zero turns. I don't have time to screw around with what should be routine. My patience level is just less than zero for stuff like that. All my patience capacity goes toward the Valiant. Everything else is "work or die"
I follow you. Been there, done that!

I don't know what made me think of it this morning
scratchhead.jpg
But there are only 36 or 37 days left until the days start getting shorter

I just fried up a pound of bacon that I bought when I was in Saigon. I like to fry up the whole package and keep the pieces I don't use in refrigerator. This morning I'm going to make me a nice bacon cheeseburger. Couldn't get any hamburger buns in Saigon so I got some English muffins. I think it'll be fine.

How's tricks Chris?
Meh not really ok. Trying to subtly hint at the wife to just quit her job. We don’t need the income and her job has become a very hostile work environment. Honestly, if I was a lawsuit type person, the comments made by her office manager lady, would easily be a violation of about 12 different laws.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It's the debates and name calling that get's people in trouble. :lol::lol:
Yeh, I find most of it amusing. Politics is just to entertain us while ‘they’ carry out their real agendas. :eek: PA primary is tomorrow. The one with Dr Oz…. I don’t know the real deal on any of these yahoos. :bs_flag::BangHead::usflag:

Meh not really ok. Trying to subtly hint at the wife to just quit her job. We don’t need the income and her job has become a very hostile work environment. Honestly, if I was a lawsuit type person, the comments made by her office manager lady, would easily be a violation of about 12 different laws.

Yeah, that sucks. Female manager is tough as you know. Nothing will stick in most places. I think there's too many places looking for help these days. But not sure what the market is our your way

Evening, Barracuda ran flawlessly yesterday going to and back from the show in Florence CO.(3 hours each way) Need to get back on the 32 tomorrow. Worked all bay on the house cleaning.

Yeah, that sucks. Female manager is tough as you know. Nothing will stick in most places. I think there's too many places looking for help these days. But not sure what the market is our your way
She could easily walk into several other jobs in her field making twice what she is if she wanted. But deep down, I think she’s ready for a break.

Cleaned the plugs, changed the fuel filter, cleaned the air filter. Fuel is ethanol- free with Seafoam added... Even at an idle it struggles now. Figure it's tired. 362 hours on the motor.
Should go 1000 plus. My 23 hp briggs is at 400 some. I had to replace crankcase gasket but otherwise its been great.

So i think the instrument voltage reg crapped in the Fargo. No juice coming out of it. Think its the one i stole from the 75 duster.

Long day. Jeep was running slightly rough. Really didn't want to drive it home so stayed late and put the heater in the car, and the alternator. Of course the carb leaked after starting. Figured it might. Tighted the fuel level adjusters, teh nreadjusted the fuel levels. Fun fun fun. Stopped at the supermarket on the way home. Late dinner - just grilled a burger. fast and filling although far less than I normally eat for dinner.

My snappy digital. 12 volts in, nothing out.
I cant remember what digital showed. I thought it jumped around but really dont recall. I do remember I switched to analog so I could see the needed swinging as the bimetal open and closed. Maybe because I wanted to actually see roughly what the voltage was and the digital changed too fast. Yes I think thats what happened.

Ever consider that digital voltage limiter Redfish thought was pretty good?

Oh, was almost a bad day.
Coming off bridge,30 mph, up to 45. Double solid lines, i signal for left turn and start turning. Some asshole is trying to rub the left side off my truck.them 6 volt horns really blare on 12 volts. Effer got an earful!

I cant remember what digital showed. I thought it jumped around but really dont recall. I do remember I switched to analog so I could see the needed swinging as the bimetal open and closed. Maybe because I wanted to actually see roughly what the voltage was and the digital changed too fast. Yes I think thats what happened.

Ever consider that digital voltage limiter Redfish thought was pretty good?
I diagnosed it,half-assed at best,needed to get it out of shop for Firebird.

-
Back