Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Aloha all, gotta get. It's my Friday today as am taking Wed/Thurs off for the worst procedure I've ever had. Starts with drinking a jug of fluid tomorrow.....
UGH!! Here though when we're done they give your fresh hot chocolate chip cookies.
Afterwards, I usually go out for a big breakfast and then go play golf for the day.

Good Morning all. I hope all is well. Sore from classes last night. First class learning new material. 2nd class was working with those who are testing for black belt in Aug. 2 on 1 sparring practice for 45 min. Then 45 min of Jiu Jitsu

Have this from a business trip to Guam. This was for the formal meeting that kicked off the visit.

16527882447585024648636611907563.jpg

Hawaii is on our bucket list. But i think it will never happen. Wife wants to do a panama cruise again, but the full cruise, not the 1/2 one like last time.
I hated that 13 day cruise. Food was terrible. Worst coffee i ever had.

Morning I'm up waiting for the granddaughter to arrive. I'll be glad when this routine ends in a few months. I was sleeping good...oh well.
Enjoy every second while you can. Growing up, I spent every summer every school break and every holiday with my grandparents and I treasure every memory to this very day. I am so blessed and molded by those experiences I can’t put into words

Hawaii is on our bucket list. But i think it will never happen. Wife wants to do a panama cruise again, but the full cruise, not the 1/2 one like last time.
I hated that 13 day cruise. Food was terrible. Worst coffee i ever had.

Anni says Hi! She was the kid's baby sitter from down the block.

anni and coffee.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoy every second while you can. Growing up, I spent every summer every school break and every holiday with my grandparents and I treasure every memory to this very day. I am so blessed and molded by those experiences I can’t put into words
Yep we have a special bond. I've taken her to school most every day since she was two. He Mom graduates with her Doctorate Nurse Practitioner degree in December and will have an 8-5 Monday-Friday week. No more weekends and no more call night. I'll miss her but she's only a ten minute drive away.

Yep we have a special bond. I've taken her to school most every day since she was two. He Mom graduates with her Doctorate Nurse Practitioner degree in December and will have an 8-5 Monday-Friday week. No more weekends and no more call night. I'll miss her but she's only a ten minute drive away.
That’s awesome

Two fer Tuesday pic from a car show ad… but as usual withFB I tried to go back and get the show details and cant find the post. :BangHead:
Good Morning

269E380E-9CB5-4DEB-A28A-742A6571563F.jpeg

Morning world travelers, just oatmeal for breakfast here. Few honey do's then off to the garage to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.

A motorcycle officer with second officer in a side car with a mounted machine gun.
I wonder how that got phased out??

521_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=NFsaA2YE6RwAX9QO56j&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

-
Back