Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well if History repeats itself, and it usually does. We should be seeing a killer rabbit attack soon.

:rofl:

Are you Tim the Enchanter now?

Screenshot_20220518-201059_Chrome.jpg

I
I'm out of patience.
speaking of patience, I’m running out too.

Im trying to talk the wife into quitting her job. The new office manager has created one hell of a hostile work environment and what my wife does make, just covers our daycare costs. So there’s really no point. But what is worse yet. She’s in the bottom 10 percent salary wise for her job title in the COUNTY! She’s been there 10 years this fall.

right now, with her certification, there’s about 30 openings, all remote but local. All making double. But it has to be her idea

Cheaper than honoring the contract...
They were underwater in the fuel cost. Basically they were taking about a 1000 dollar hit per trip. Guy genuinely was upset about having to cancel it but he went from a 50 percent profit margin to a minus 30 percent from the time the contract was signed to today when he broke it.

They were underwater in the fuel cost. Basically they were taking about a 1000 dollar hit per trip. Guy genuinely was upset about having to cancel it but he went from a 50 percent profit margin to a minus 30 percent from the time the contract was signed to today when he broke it.

A lot of that going on I feel. Surprised he hung in there as long as he did

Went and fired up (with a boost) lawn tractor. Dragged out the chipper and let er rip for a few minutes. Then moved it into the other shed. Spent an hour this evening putting about.

Well I am back in ND what a trip. I do not even want to figure my mileage or fuel cost. Basically just over 1,000 miles each way pulling trailer pictured. I would guess average cost across whole trip was likely around 5.20 per gallon (Diesel) on plus side I managed to pass red dot instructor school. I am very happy. Pix is pistol with remnants of hand chalk I use when sweating like an ape in 106 heat index days shooting very fast. Pistol gets slipperier than an insurance salesman.

236F0431-6C0C-4730-975E-38F7FF561853.jpeg

B2867F9C-DFF8-4A2B-B78A-011F4B1F0C20.jpeg

Well I am back in ND what a trip. I do not even want to figure my mileage or fuel cost. Basically just over 1,000 miles each way pulling trailer pictured. I would guess average cost across whole trip was likely around 5.20 per gallon (Diesel) on plus side I managed to pass red dot instructor school. I am very happy. Pix is pistol with remnants of hand chalk I use when sweating like an ape in 106 heat index days shooting very fast. Pistol gets slipperier than an insurance salesman.

View attachment 1715929815

View attachment 1715929816
Frank got his mower going. Maybe he will stop down and help ya with that green stuff. :D

Frank got his mower going. Maybe he will stop down and help ya with that green stuff. :D
Sure, why not? My grass is running away. And its pretty soft ground, kubota will leave lots of tracks.

Well it cost me 450 bucks in gas to drive out last time in 2019. Plus 200 for the hotel room one night. Gas was under 2 bucks then. I’m just guessing I’d be looking at 1200-1500 bucks in gas this go around. Yikes
What do you think I'm looking at ?

-
Back