Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

6gq2pf.jpg

It is needed here for sure. They built the building over a year ago and were just waiting for people to be out and about before opening. Already had reviews on the news.

Restaurants always seem busy. Especially the small family ones out here in the country. My favorite one has a parking lot full of only pickup trucks every morning.

Morning mowers and restaurants I'm in.
We have a very small town ten minute drive through farmland away.
Years ago they converted an old general store into a restaurant.
Only open for BK and lunch. A lunch special everyday.
Friday night only fried chicken breast, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, and a slice your choice of pie.
Homemade pies and bread baked daily.
All YUM!!

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Wonderfully cool night last night. 50° this AM. Windows open. Slept great, although needed some more. Nothing new here, just get through today and a short bit tomorrow. I plan to switch to 4 ten hour days starting next week, seems silly to go in for such a short time on Fridays, why not just get it over with.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Wonderfully cool night last night. 50° this AM. Windows open. Slept great, although needed some more. Nothing new here, just get through today and a short bit tomorrow. I plan to switch to 4 ten hour days starting next week, seems silly to go in for such a short time on Fridays, why not just get it over with.

Anything to limit driving

Premium here is $4.78/gal. With my mileage in the Demon, Mopars in the Park is ~ 280 miles each way, I still hope for good weather so I can drive it up.

The local favorite restaurant two towns south is opening this weekend. Best schnitzel ever!
Going tomorrow after work. Long weekend coming up,weather not too bad,could be warmer though.

I have a knack for consistently waking up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, even though that time changes between 5 and 6 AM.

So it goes
Havent used an alarm clock for 8 or so years. Typically 05:00. This morning was 04:30.

I have a knack for consistently waking up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, even though that time changes between 5 and 6 AM.

So it goes
Same here can't remember the last time the alarm went off.

We'll. Good morning folks. Reporting in from the sunny Caribbean.

I took the plunge! The little woman and I tied the knot and made it all legal on Tuesday. Then hopped on a plane and flew to Mexico. Got a traditional Mayan wedding setup for Sunday morning here on the beach.. Ben is officially off the market!!

19044.jpeg

I took the plunge! The little woman and I tied the knot and made it all legal on Tuesday. Then hopped on a plane and flew to Mexico. Got a traditional Mayan wedding setup for Sunday morning here on the beach.. Ben is officially off the market!!

View attachment 1715929994

Congrats!!!! Can we crash the wedding?

Well, Congratulations to you two!

Congratulations-Memes-download.jpeg

Congrats!!! Now hurry, get it annulled before it’s too late :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back