Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Asian night. Salami Asian??

20220518_174632.jpg

I like to buy the smoke beef sticks from whoever. And I slice it up with some various cheeses. Eat them with Ritz crackers when I watch football or baseball..:thumbsup:

At breakfast at Cafe Coc Coc. We got here just in time before the skies busted loose. It's been raining buckets for the last hour. I guess we'll wait it out.
IMG_20220519_103105.jpg

Going to take a 2 hour nap. Got company coming here today for a party. I like to be sure I'm ready for them.:rofl:

Morning!
Clear this morning, clouding over then rain this afternoon. And rain tomorrow. Long weekend coming up. Going to visit a friend that sold his farm,has to dump his collection of cars and parts. Hope i dont have to tap into my credit line.
New yorker with a rebuilt big block
69 camaro
Dodge diplomat
Covered trailer with a pile of engines and transmissions,one being a 400/727.
And some more stuff im not sure,sheds full.
Im getting first look at it.

Morning!
Clear this morning, clouding over then rain this afternoon. And rain tomorrow. Long weekend coming up. Going to visit a friend that sold his farm,has to dump his collection of cars and parts. Hope i dont have to tap into my credit line.
New yorker with a rebuilt big block
69 camaro
Dodge diplomat
Covered trailer with a pile of engines and transmissions,one being a 400/727.
And some more stuff im not sure,sheds full.
Im getting first look at it.

Wow . That'll be an adventure

I paid a bunch extra for a used John Deere from one of my old JD dealers I sold tools to. It was kind of hand picked by the tech. We talked about my needs and he sold me on the better model with the power steering and power deck lift. Boy I'm glad he did. I have owned it for quite a few years now and changed oil and a couple tires I ruined with roofing nails.

Ended up going with a Cub Cadet 42" deck. It actually had a 15% grade rating and more importantly it was in-stock. Found it about an hour away at a Tractor Supply through their App. Went to the store and found it still crated in the back of the outdoor yard. Sales guy was surprised they had one. Apparently MSD is getting about 6,000 orders a month but only produces about 5,000 units

Busy been ubering a bunch for the wife. We have a sub shop that opened a few weeks ago here. Tell you what it is the closest to a NY Delie I have had here, Has to be a 1/2 lb of meat in them.

Hope they survive the times. There's a burger and biscuits place that opened nearby. I've not been yet because every time I go by the parking lot is overflowing.

It is needed here for sure. They built the building over a year ago and were just waiting for people to be out and about before opening. Already had reviews on the news.

-
Back