Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, be careful moving around
Worst of the damage right. If it was a tornado, it was small and short lived

1E912FFE-043F-4A35-8FEE-F6887F8824FF.jpeg

075B3F32-C3D3-4772-BC66-096F4E449F77.jpeg

Rivers up here flowing like crazy. Think one dam is going to be near 35,000 cubic metres/second. Think thats what my buddy said. Record from previous events was 27,000 cubic metres.

Being from Kansas we call that straight wind.
Tornado would have taken out everything else around it.
Weather service will confirm.
Glad you and family are ok.
Straight winds can be scary also.

Being from Kansas we call that straight wind.
Tornado would have taken out everything else around it.
Weather service will confirm.
Glad you and family are ok.
Straight winds can be scary also.
I just spent 6 hrs with the NWS survey team.they’re saying probably a QCSL tornado ef0

Aftermath of last night's party at my house in Vietnam. 14 people six cases of 24 beers. And a lot of food.
PXL_20220522_032856981.jpg
PXL_20220522_032833436.jpg

Big soccer game tonight for the Vietnam team. They're playing in the SEA tournament. Which is obviously the southeast Asia tournament. 2 days ago they beat Malaysia. Now they advance and today they play against Thailand, at 7:00 p.m. Vietnam time. We are ready.
IMG_20220522_113525.jpg
IMG_20220522_123734.jpg
PXL_20220522_043611202.jpg

Every day here is a little bit different because you never know what's going to happen until just before they tell you what's going to happen. Although the days usually start out about the same. During the week I exercise for 45 minutes every day, get a BJ ,take a shower, go eat breakfast, and then on to the rest of the day. Hard not to like :rofl:

Last edited:
Morning!
Frost this morning. Sun all day.
Going to get my sister and then go visit Mom. Guess this week i will be hauling some stuff. Return the dodge truck project to its owner, lebaron to bring home.
A 400/4bbl with transmission i need to find a project for. See if it will run first.

Morning!
Frost this morning. Sun all day.
Going to get my sister and then go visit Mom. Guess this week i will be hauling some stuff. Return the dodge truck project to its owner, lebaron to bring home.
A 400/4bbl with transmission i need to find a project for. See if it will run first.

:D
Screenshot_20220522-062218_Chrome.jpg

Hey. Bummer Chris. All military buildings? Will get rebuilt....
Oh yeah. It’s just a bit funny cause it’s the second time the post has been hit by one, both times, I was on post watching it happen live. 2008 and 2022

I got home late last night to find a big cottonwood tree across my storage shed and dog pen. So guess what I’m doing this morning before drill ...

Had a little time yesterday to work on the pop, got the starter out, cobbeled a new one together with some used starter parts, go to put it in see three teeth off of the flywheel above where the nose will go. Dam!

-
Back