Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Andy (my oldest) picked up his new Jeep yesterday. We are pretty proud that he was able to do it all himself without a co-signer on the loan. He had pretty bad credit but used his insurance money to clean that up and got a loan through his credit union for 3.5% just b4 the rates went up. It's a Trail Hawk model with sport and trail driving modes.

20220615_174158.jpg

20220615_174617.jpg

Andy (my oldest) picked up his new Jeep yesterday. We are pretty proud that he was able to do it all himself without a co-signer on the loan. He had pretty bad credit but used his insurance money to clean that up and got a loan through his credit union for 3.5% just b4 the rates went up. It's a Trail Hawk model with sport and trail driving modes.

View attachment 1715942860

View attachment 1715942861
Good for him. It is always a nice day when you get mature enough to get a loan for a car or house on your own!!!

Sunny and 79° on Saturday in Bakersfield! In June? That's almost too good to pass up. It's not unusual to see people put up their big pop-ups in the bleacers at Famoso in summer time :lol:

Ok, all caught up... :D

I'm going to lock the door on my way out so Rani doesn't sneak in again... :poke:

On the other hand
View attachment 1715942862

Decisions Decisions :lol: Keep me away from the calculator! If I do the math I won't go to either :rofl:

I am in the same boat. Several car shows this weekend, plus Outlaw Sprint Cars in Beaver Dam (down the road about 30 miles) or Vintage Drag racing at WIR ( about 45 min north) or stay home and work in garage with my Boy on his hot rod we need to get finished. 72° and sunny on Sat. what to do...what to do

Road test and retorque wheel on mazda. Then i dunno. Pull cruise out of the lebaron im thinking. Ground is soft, makes raising vehicles sketchy. Unless i drag it up onto ramp. I need to set ramp up soon anyway.

Road test and retorque wheel on mazda. Then i dunno. Pull cruise out of the lebaron im thinking. Ground is soft, makes raising vehicles sketchy. Unless i drag it up onto ramp. I need to set ramp up soon anyway.
Speaking of cruise, What simple Mopar cruise works on our old cars?

It’s vacuum controlled and has cable that attached to the carb.
It needs to monitor speed somehow. Factory has the speedo cable in and out of a transducer and aftermarket has magnets and a sensor for the driveshaft.

A short speedometer cable from the transmission to the servo, and one from the servo to the speedometer.

-
Back