Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cars are getting hard to find been on the looout for a new one for th wife, really nothing out there.
Nope. When I was in for oil, end of last year they were expecting it to pick up in Jan with like 40 cars coming in. If they ever got them, I’m sure most sold before they hit the pavement. The had a Miata club show here a little while ago with the new CX-50 in the show room. I think they had a couple new cars then.

Cars are getting hard to find been on the looout for a new one for th wife, really nothing out there.
I noticed that when picking up Andy's new Jeep. The dealer lot was looking fuller than a couple months ago but all used cars. One of the sales people said a lot of the trade in's are junkers.

I noticed that when picking up Andy's new Jeep. The dealer lot was looking fuller than a couple months ago but all used cars. One of the sales people said a lot of the trade in's are junkers.
Actually I was wrong. There’s like 10 more used ‘other brand’ cars down the other side. They do try to keep the Mazdas in front of the show room. :rolleyes:

I looked at a 2021 ram 1500 the other night. 6,000 miles and they wanted $46,000. I said can't afford that!

This company has several brands on different lots. They used to have Mazda on same lot as Hyundai. Moved last year. Also have Dodge. Bought the Magnum used from them. That lot is on the other side of town so no idea if they have cars. There is a Dodge /Jeep lot near me that has lots of cars - I believe most are new.

05&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=WEzC2hgPJNAAX8SSzAs&tn=Az2Z0-kCafSPmjn2&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

And the quickly go to 70k for 3/4 ton etc. My 89 Suburban is looking okay to me when I look at those price tags lol!
If you have a vehicle that works well you might want to keep ahold of it. A few repairs are cheaper than buying a new/different vehicle.

If you have a vehicle that works well you might want to keep ahold of it. A few repairs are cheaper than buying a new/different vehicle.
Depends what you have. I hear some finding new and getting as much as they paid for their old ones!

True, I've already swapped the engine out and the heater core, don't think it can get any funner than that and yes much cheaper.

If you have a relatively new vehicle you can get a new one for a little more of a monthly payment.....They just add 50 years to the loan. he salesman was talking an 84 month loan! That would take me up to the life expectancy of a man for me!

Depends what you have. I hear some finding new and getting as much as they paid for their old ones!

Some coworkers are playing the game. Ordered brand new F350 diesels, trade in last one for almost same price as purchase. It will bite them eventually. 1 guy is on his 2nd truck and ordering again. $90K ish

I'm taking my generator in to a welder who hopefully can get my exhaust flange on w/o blowing apart the thin muffler, I wasn't going to try it cause $$$ if I screwed it up (likely). First I have to offload a yard of mulch. Also on the plate is my computer's adapter died and my hot spot must be cabled in, tried "fix it", restart/reset. Since you can get to internet using a phone as the hotpot it's a little confusing, think the adapter card may need drivers reloaded or the whole thing uninstalled/reinstalled.

If you have a relatively new vehicle you can get a new one for a little more of a monthly payment.....They just add 50 years to the loan. he salesman was talking an 84 month loan! That would take me up to the life expectancy of a man for me!

We made that mistake with our purchase of our Kia Stinger, at just over 50k. It's a 2018 and not paid off for two more years : (

Good morning everyone. Cooler weekend. So much to do and can't decide what is the best or right thing. Car shows, drag racing, sprint cars, work on cars....ugh

-
Back