Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Nice morning and no rain today.
Guess heat wave will be sliding north too. 34 celcius is hot for manitoobah.and humid. Going to be soggy..

Did you ask him if he Boinked Lilly?
s-l400.jpg

I was more of a Marilyn fan myself.
Marilyn.Munster.jpg

I even married one.
bird.jpeg

Morning. No power at work, so I think a date with the 440 is in store. Decided I’d order a radiator for the Jeep. Gulp… $$$ trying to decide if I want to risk a busted bolt or 5 trying to change the intake gasket. Last time, I paid the Dealer to do it and every single intake bolt snapped off. Then they fucked up drilling them out and had to replace the heads. Luckily Chrysler went ahead and covered the cost since the tech fucked it up

Morning gang.

Bench bled the master cylinder last night and got the final lines and vacuum hose connected on the master/ booster combo. Double.checked all the connections.

I did have a bolt break on the left caliper clip... have to get that squared away

Found a used tire place that'll swap the tires and rims for me. Have to run those by this morning.
Exhaust is about ready to get finalized as well. If nothing else breaks or leaks I should have her off the jack stands by Monday (knock on wood)

20220616_204150.jpg

20220616_220157.jpg

20220616_220750.jpg

20220616_222342.jpg

Morning. No power at work, so I think a date with the 440 is in store. Decided I’d order a radiator for the Jeep. Gulp… $$$ trying to decide if I want to risk a busted bolt or 5 trying to change the intake gasket. Last time, I paid the Dealer to do it and every single intake bolt snapped off. Then they fucked up drilling them out and had to replace the heads. Luckily Chrysler went ahead and covered the cost since the tech fucked it up
Chris did you see my response to your earlier post? Is it vapor locked. They are notorious for that. And it is hard to get it unlocked. What engine? There are different ways for the different engines

Chris did you see my response to your earlier post? Is it vapor locked. They are notorious for that. And it is hard to get it unlocked. What engine? There are different ways for the different engines
2008, 3.8 V6, EFI, and no I missed it, I’ll see if I can find it

At the dealer with the Mazda for inspection. Had to wake up to an alarm clock:eek: Something I rarely do since I am on second shift.

As far as I can see, they don’t have a single new car here to sell. If they still have any sales people, I think they start at 9am. I see 5 used cars for sale outside. Only 3 are even Mazdas (CX-5)

Cars are getting hard to find been on the looout for a new one for th wife, really nothing out there.

-
Back