Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so sorry....screwed up on posting double flare info. However others posting double flare info was very interesting. Food looks great and you all had a good time I see over the weekend.

You guys are MOPAR Gods so what do you know about Brake Warning Switches? I need a good used one...gold in color and no mangled internal ports or crossed threads. Afraid of InLine Tube as I cannot get fluid to rear wheels with their almost look-a-likes. Its for my 68 Dodge Dart...still fighting brake issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning and a Monday at that. Late this morning...wait I'm not late I'm retired.

so sorry....screwed up on posting double flare info. However others posting double flare info was very interesting. Food looks great and you all had a good time I see over the weekend.

You guys are MOPAR Gods so what do you know about Brake Warning Switches? I need a good used one...gold in color and no mangled internal ports or crossed threads. Afraid of InLine Tube as I cannot get fluid to rear wheels with their almost look-a-likes. Its for my 68 Dodge Dart...still fighting brake issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a picture of it I have some. Usually a plastic piece you talking about the proportional valve?

Mitch have a safe trip back to the US.
I enjoyed your stay through the pics and videos you posted.
I'm excited to see some Gunner pics soon.
He'll be a happy pup when he sees you.

Did you replace the rear wheel cylinders?
I just put stainless Inlinetube kit into my 64 Valiant and it went well. I went with power boost (the GM version) which has that combo distribution/proportioning block.

Morning!
Another shot of rain last night. 80 ish today,3 days of rain.
Think i have a plan for the headliner, it has to be painted, so test fit first then paint. As long as i remember what i need to do, like mark the centre support,and mark for trimming. Relocate some wiring too.

I am now in Saigon. Went to dinner at Park House restaurant. It's a German restaurant owned by a German man who is here on site. I like to come here every time I'm in Saigon to eat the wienerschnitzel. It's awesome. She doesn't care for it so now when we leave here we're going to be going to a Vietnamese restaurant. Hope I got more room for food.
IMG_20220627_182350.jpg
IMG_20220627_183004.jpg

Feeling beat up this morning. Need an oil can for my knees. :rolleyes: Guess I underestimated how much work to remove a little closet. I did also sand and do final coat on the cabinet.

Good Morning

C49CEA5F-CAF3-4C46-8860-61B71FC9EE1B.jpeg

Still waiting for stamps from Ukraine. USPS last tracking update was on the 5th, but this site gives a little more detail…:thumbsup:

24AB91F3-AFD2-4493-9D0C-95F120270FA5.png

Do you have informed delivery with USPS?
I have it set up to send me updates, if that’s what you are referring to. They gave pretty much same message as above for the 5th. Which to me equates to a ‘label created’ on a domestic shipment.

I have it set up to send me updates, if that’s what you are referring to. They gave pretty much same message as above for the 5th. Which to me equates to a ‘label created’ on a domestic shipment.

Yeah, the App gives more detail on shipment status and where it is in the matrix if you're not using that yet

Now at a Japanese restaurant not far from the German restaurant. Chins daughter is here with her boyfriend and Chins niece. Look at this tower of Sapporo Beer...
IMG_20220627_202217.jpg
PXL_20220627_124622892.MP~2.jpg

Did you replace the rear wheel cylinders?
I just put stainless Inlinetube kit into my 64 Valiant and it went well. I went with power boost (the GM version) which has that combo distribution/proportioning block.
I just went from drum to 4 wheel disc on 67. Using the same proportioning valve. Seems to work fine. Same as I installed in 66. That works good as well but only front disc on that. Out of a 67 Newport. But the 67 dart is the original....

If you can't get fluid to the back, check the plunger in the proportioning valve.

Nice cool morning here, 55 now mid 90s later. Had a good time in Pueblo, got caught in a turd floater on the way home.

Feeling beat up this morning. Need an oil can for my knees. :rolleyes: Guess I underestimated how much work to remove a little closet. I did also sand and do final coat on the cabinet.

Good Morning

View attachment 1715947914
Looks good.
At least you got something to show for work.
I'm moving slow and stiff and all I did this weekend was put holes in paper and hit a ball around with some other people.

Talk about feeling beat up. Off to change oil in the pick up this morning. Up and down from the creeper a couple dozen times will do it to me for sure. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

Talk about feeling beat up. Off to change oil in the pick up this morning. Up and down from the creeper a couple dozen times will do it to me for sure. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:
I think it was all the walking that did me in. Tear a piece out, walk it to the garage, repeat, and many trips for 'some other tool'. Didn't look like much till I got into it. First -take door off, shelves out, remove 10 shelf supports(screws painted over and so stripped, I m really not sure what drive they were supposed to be (Square got about half of them) Then took apart door frame. - 7 2x4's in a 2x2 inside closet, Thats enough to build a 16" wall!

I think it was all the walking that did me in. Tear a piece out, walk it to the garage, repeat, and many trips for 'some other tool'. Didn't look like much till I got into it. First -take door off, shelves out, remove 10 shelf supports(screws painted over and so stripped, I m really not sure what drive they were supposed to be (Square got about half of them) Then took apart door frame. - 7 2x4's in a 2x2 inside closet, Thats enough to build a 16" wall!
Tornado room?

-
Back