Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At the airport in Tokyo now waiting another 2 hours for the connection to JFK in New York

We got Far!:eek: About 30 mile northeast. Rural/Ag area near the Los Padres Nat. Forest. I counted 6 different fire bombers headed that way. Luckily the prevailing winds are kinda calm today.

We got Far!:eek: About 30 mile northeast. Rural/Ag area near the Los Padres Nat. Forest. I counted 6 different fire bombers headed that way. Luckily the prevailing winds are kinda calm today.
You evacuating?

So I’m really really really happy! The weekend before my Grandfather passed away, we planted a pair of apple trees. Got my first signs of fruit today! Little bitty, but being how the Granny Smith you all got me got destroy by a deer and the other Gala died, I’ll take it!

19FA6098-96E7-4D6C-91A8-0D0C64A09F24.jpeg

187C1552-4024-44F1-ACB7-DD83C143CA0B.jpeg

Well. Just fell from the top of a 6 ft ladder. Ouch. Freaking neighbors dog knocked it over. A big clumsy Shepard. I'm good. Did not hit my head but adjusted my neck a bit..

I hope your neck is ok... You could have a kink in it tomorrow...

Maybe see a chiropractor...

Well. Just fell from the top of a 6 ft ladder. Ouch. Freaking neighbors dog knocked it over. A big clumsy Shepard. I'm good. Did not hit my head but adjusted my neck a bit..

You should have landed on the dog to cushion your fall and teach him a lesson not to walk under ladders...

I am not keeping up with my lawn this year at all. All my free time is spent getting motorcycles running and ready for sale at Vintage Motorcycle days in Ohio.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Nice rain and wind last night. Had the windows cracked open some, sounded like the ocean. Back to 80° today, then 90° tomorrow. AC going back on while house is still cooler. Brought the Demon in to work today. First time driving it to work this year. Felt really good, just must have been the spool maybe, but it seemed to really fight turning into the driveway.

Morning!
Cool, calm and clear. Nice morning. Out of coffee though. Well,2 cuppas left.
Grass cutting isnt a priority this year either. Im prepping Fargo for a 300 mile trip,headliner being part of it. Wont have time to finish back of cab, will get back to it. Not sure how much grey leather i have left. May have to switch to maroon.
Will concentrate on adding weatherstrip and fitting carpet. Sealing windshield too.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Nice rain and wind last night. Had the windows cracked open some, sounded like the ocean. Back to 80° today, then 90° tomorrow. AC going back on while house is still cooler. Brought the Demon in to work today. First time driving it to work this year. Felt really good, just must have been the spool maybe, but it seemed to really fight turning into the driveway.

It just wanted to keep on driving

-
Back