Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK...so a poll here...

Had a great conversation with the Sheriff's Office today about the Valiant and registration/taxes (WV has personal property tax...pretty low rate but it's still there)

Recommendation was that instead of going with the original 1964 plates and registering the car as a classic, I should just get a standard registration on it as the tax rate is 30% HIGHER on classic cars....

She also recommended a garage that will actually look at a pre-1972 car.

Thoughts?

WV is a rear plate only state so I could still put the original 64 plate on the front...maybe do a vanity plate on the back....

Register it in California.... :D :poke:

So what's a better breakfast ....

Biscuits and gravy with bacon

Eggs, hash browns with bacon

Or just keep it simple and go with cereal (lucky charms) with bacon?

37089870.jpg

OK...so a poll here...

Had a great conversation with the Sheriff's Office today about the Valiant and registration/taxes (WV has personal property tax...pretty low rate but it's still there)

Recommendation was that instead of going with the original 1964 plates and registering the car as a classic, I should just get a standard registration on it as the tax rate is 30% HIGHER on classic cars....

She also recommended a garage that will actually look at a pre-1972 car.

Thoughts?

WV is a rear plate only state so I could still put the original 64 plate on the front...maybe do a vanity plate on the back....

I'm also thinking that it doesn't run afoul of the "To and from shows and club events" issue... Not that I would expect to get stopped out this way...but I would like to take a ride on a Tuesday after work and not have to think about an overzealous LEO

knowhatImean?

Like TMM recommended... Regular back plate with 64 front plate...

So what's a better breakfast ....

Biscuits and gravy with bacon

Eggs, hash browns with bacon

Or just keep it simple and go with cereal (lucky charms) with bacon?

Denny's has been running a special for a few months now on "endless breakfast"... All you can eat pancakes, hash browns, and scrambled eggs for $6.99... :D

You can option bacon on the side... :popcorn:

I think it's still going on...

Morning!
Cool and calm,supposed to be getting hot for the next few days. This evening a cruise to selkirk A&W. the selkirk car club goes every wed and hang out with their cars.

-
Back