Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Leg swelled and got sore. Both thighs felt like I ran a few miles. Got very tired and worn out.
That does not sound good at all guy, symptoms staying in line with prognosis? That would be freaking me out. Your base line for health is way beyond average due to all the physical training you do. Something sounds amiss?
Dr Obvious (same as Captain Obvious but in medical field)

That does not sound good at all guy, symptoms staying in line with prognosis? That would be freaking me out. Your base line for health is way beyond average due to all the physical training you do. Something sounds amiss?

As for now, I believe it is bursitis and it will just take some healing time and gradually add some more walking and stretches. Today, the area around the ACL is much less swollen but lower outside of knee cap is swollen and sore.

Or

"Karl is backfiring on all cylinders" :D

Asshole A02.jpg

Captain Obvious A01.png

Dortor is in 02 B.jpg

As for now, I believe it is bursitis and it will just take some healing time and gradually add some more walking and stretches. Today, the area around the ACL is much less swollen but lower outside of knee cap is swollen and sore.

Stewie Whatever.jpg

So the misfire is all fixed up, owner is happy.
Then went to town, return a core and pay last months parts bill.stop for gas,had a 20 minute conversation, went home, another fellow shows up,45 minutes there, then 1/2 hour chatting with neighbour. Didnt get much done today. Did get driveway approach cleaned up,a few oak trees were sprouting up.big leaves hard to see through.

More job scope creep on the bathroom. Unplanned plumbing. Drain, solder, purge…Was going to clean this up and repaint. But had to take all the sheet metal off to do that. Got a new one today. The heater was $100. Not bad, but then they pull another $20 each out of your wallet for the ends. :BangHead:

F5B61D54-6506-4654-82D2-F0AEE1BF6D0A.jpeg

More job scope creep on the bathroom. Unplanned plumbing. Drain, solder, purge…Was going to clean this up and repaint. But had to take all the sheet metal off to do that. Got a new one today. The heater was $100. Not bad, but then they pull another $20 each out of your wallet for the ends. :BangHead:

View attachment 1715958985
The job that never ends

so to speak

SpaceX is targeting Friday, July 22 for a Falcon 9 launch of 46 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California. The instantaneous launch window is at 10:39 a.m. PT (17:39 UTC).

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched NROL-87, NROL-85 and SARah-1. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Of Course I Still Love You droneship stationed in the Pacific Ocean.

A live webcast of this mission will begin about five minutes prior to liftoff.

"Of Course I Still Love You" perty creative name for a barge that catches rocket boosters :lol:

View attachment 1715958985
Fin tube baseboard. 2 of our zones are that, one is cast radiators and one is a air handler.

SpaceX is targeting Friday, July 22 for a Falcon 9 launch of 46 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California. The instantaneous launch window is at 10:39 a.m. PT (17:39 UTC).

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched NROL-87, NROL-85 and SARah-1. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Of Course I Still Love You droneship stationed in the Pacific Ocean.

A live webcast of this mission will begin about five minutes prior to liftoff.

"Of Course I Still Love You" perty creative name for a barge that catches rocket boosters :lol:
I have been watching some of the launches and live feeds on You tube. Cool stuff.

I dont get it.
City of vancouver launching class action lawsuit against oil companies for creating climate change.

-
Back