Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well looks like pop up showers here off and on all day. I guess my outside work is on hold for a day.
Cheryl is playing a member/guest golf tournament today and spending the night at her Mom's.
Not sure what I'll do maybe finish up sanding and staining the last few window frames...and go to the gym.

Well looks like pop up showers here off and on all day. I guess my outside work is on hold for a day.
Cheryl is playing a member/guest golf tournament today and spending the night at her Mom's.
Not sure what I'll do maybe finish up sanding and staining the last few window frames...and go to the gym and ride the bike in the back
Fixed!

women-doing-exercise-on-stationary-bike-stock-photo_csp79499823.jpg

Appointment at a Gov office today...about an hour's drive. Get a call from the scheduler....their IT department is going to shut down all servers at some random point in the day between 7am and 5pm for 2 hours or so.

The drive is on the gov dime...so I'm rolling regardless.

Appointment at a Gov office today...about an hour's drive. Get a call from the scheduler....their IT department is going to shut down all servers at some random point in the day between 7am and 5pm for 2 hours or so.

The drive is on the gov dime...so I'm rolling regardless.
Well, it's a bit past 7AM... What exactly do you need to be there for?

Well good AM. Been working on my boys rat rod. I got brakes to work better and we swapped the 3rd member for a better one, 3.55 and Detroit locker. Other one had what seems like a bad pinion bearing. Some minor nuisance things to fix and change, but that is part of building from scratch. Meetings this AM until now. I hope all is well.

Working on all kinds of different stuff here in the shop lately. Seems like they have all come out of the woodwork since I returned to the US. Job #5 in one month since I've been back, with a 4 days away to Carlisle. Even got this guy who brings me all of his crap. Now have his small engine stuff. Guy cant start or maintain anything. Got his generator, powerwasher, and kids 50cc motorbike. All carburetion issues. Got all that fixed yesterday. Now have a regular customer that brings me his sons car. Son is going to Calif. soon for college. New radio, tires, brakes, Oil change, check entire car over for a hiatus to Calif. for a year or so.

Well good AM. Been working on my boys rat rod. I got brakes to work better and we swapped the 3rd member for a better one, 3.55 and Detroit locker. Other one had what seems like a bad pinion bearing. Some minor nuisance things to fix and change, but that is part of building from scratch. Meetings this AM until now. I hope all is well.

Hey Eric.

How's the landing gear doing?

-
Back