Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Towing a load for my brother this weekend. Grass valley to Boise. Long drive bsck...
You won't get to far with one of these babies Tim

297355695_452760116735061_1885313154139690576_n.jpg

So when ya win the State Championship you get a fancy buckle in my world, but it takes forever. It is thru the National organization and they have to verify identity and score sheets, date of match blah blah blah. But they notified me and said it was out for delivery today. I am super excited to get it. Like a little kid at Xmas excited! Hah!

Was Steve Harvey officiating the match???? :rolleyes:

That would require some verification after what he did the one year for the beauty pagent.... :wtf:

No problem. Just toss a 10K diesel generator in the back of the truck

NEWSFLASH! Family of 4 found melting in their 2 week old electric Ford F-whatever on the shoulder on I 15 North bound to Las Vegas. Their RV was unharmed.

:BangHead:

Really gonna make folks pay attention to those "NEXT SERVICES ???? miles" signs.

There was a similar one at Carlisle this year in the small building between the swap meet and showfield near the survivor tent.

Yea thieves and politicians.

One and the same. Not all thieves are politicians but most politicians are thieves! :lol:
But they say there is 'Honor among theives'...
I am going again are you? Hell I spent a grand there in less than a hour! Crazy place. Just dont buy a organ!
I would like to get there this year. Preferably Saturday for the car show and still hit some of the flea area.

Good Morning

Any experience with 1/2-20 TIMESERT oil pan plug thread repair?
or know anyone who does?

They have note on their website to use the ones for cast aluminum pans on a sheet metal pan where an oversized thread has been used.
I sent them an e-mail asking what the working range was for the insert, and they wrote back

"The 1/2-20 drain plug kit includes inserts of .400 length, your drain
pan thickness should be at least .400 thick."

I don't know of any sheet metal pans that are at least .4" thick - except may be early ones with a nut elded to the inside?

-
Back