Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My daughter Air Force family moves from Japan to Panama City Fl in 10 days. Hope they have a place to move to. Hurrican took the base off the map in 2019 and just getting back to normal housing. Ian has their new place in a bulls eye.
Air Force should be able to hook them up with a hotel further inland. They did my buddy David and his family in 2019 when he was stationed at Tindal AFB.

Air Force should be able to hook them up with a hotel further inland. They did my buddy David and his family in 2019 when he was stationed at Tindal AFB.
Yep that's where they are going. All they have now in Japan is the clothes in their suitcases.

Yep that's where they are going. All they have now in Japan is the clothes in their suitcases.
Let me know if they end up needing help, I’m sure we can pull together to do something for them

Let me know if they end up needing help, I’m sure we can pull together to do something for them
They have a friend from the base they are currently at get stationed there a year ago. SNL has been in touch with his sponsor.
I'm supposed to put a car on a transport this week headed there but that will be put on hold until we see what happens.

What Harley is it?

51C4B53A-0F07-4B1B-AD75-A3DCA54B8105.jpeg

LOL a guy called me yesterday about another hoard. Might pick it up at fall Carlisle this weekend.
Any one going there this weekend?

-
Back