Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Every indication I see so far is that Youtube is blocked on FABO now.
Hmmmmm

Screenshot_20220926_085441.jpg

Well that would suck since all the videos posted previously HAD to be through there....

Yeah. Joey's post said there would be a period of tweaks and updates as they work through it all. It'll work out.

There are quite a few threads started on the topic already. :lol:

Cool vert with AC. Wonder how many they made?

Yeh, there's always an uprising when he changes it. :eek: :mob::eek: LOL
Think they used to call it growing pains..

I recall one forum that changed format, pissed off a lot of people, i think one guy started his own. But he ruled it with an iron fist. It was a motorized bike forum, about 10 years ago

Think they used to call it growing pains..

I recall one forum that changed format, pissed off a lot of people, i think one guy started his own. But he ruled it with an iron fist. It was a motorized bike forum, about 10 years ago
I've run across a couple FB groups like that. Some people have control issues. LOL Their way or the highway. --- See Ya! The internet is too big to deal with idiots. :rolleyes:

Cool vert with AC. Wonder how many they made?

I think he's relisted that a couple of times after a few people had taken swings at it. Not sure what the deal is.

Cool if it's an original 273 car ...

I've run across a couple FB groups like that. Some people have control issues. LOL Their way or the highway. --- See Ya! The internet is too big to deal with idiots. :rolleyes:
That V2 compressor is almost as big as the 273. :lol:

I think he's relisted that a couple of times after a few people had taken swings at it. Not sure what the deal is.

Cool if it's an original 273 car ...
I'm suprised Ulf hasn't asked about it. He usually get's cars in better shape body wise though. I don't blame him.

I find it funny that there ar a couple threads about the new software, members asking questions but they are in General and Mopar General forum's. That's a good way to get Joey's attention and get your questions answered. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::lol:

Traveling to the west side if the state today. A court hearing for Grandma's trust. Going to stop and see Terry (68original) while we are there. I have a couple bottles for him.

I just called my LPG gas supplier. I own my own tanks, so I always shop the price. They told me $3.19 at first but dropped to $3.09 after I pressed them.. Will deliver this week...:thumbsup:

-
Back