Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just called my LPG gas supplier. I own my own tanks, so I always shop the price. They told me $3.19 at first but dropped to $3.09 after I pressed them.. Will deliver this week...:thumbsup:

Since I just paid 4.99 that's pretty amazing.

Need to think about buying a tank to gain some bargaining leverage

Since I just paid 4.99 that's pretty amazing.

Need to think about buying a tank to gain some bargaining leverage
Yeah, I've had my tanks for many years now. I paid around $350 for each of the tanks. I have one for the shop and apartment. Then there are two at the big house that I rent out. Not sure if the tenants need any LPG right now, but I'll ask em. They can't get a better price on their own.....

Yeah, I've had my tanks for many years now. I paid around $350 for each of the tanks. I have one for the shop and apartment. Then there are two at the big house that I rent out. Not sure if the tenants need any LPG right now, but I'll ask em. They can't get a better price on their own.....

Hadn't seen them for $350 but the ones I saw were new 120 gal ...(which is what I have) Over 1K

Good morning everyone. Maybe it is my phone, but the site is very different today. Had a nice lazy day yesterday, got some work done on the Demon. Then Mom called. Step Dad is dying. Home health care Hospice. Morphine every hour and other meds every 4, so, unscheduled no notice trip 5 hrs north. Got in late last night, going to be here a few days. I hope all is well for the rest of you.

Good morning everyone. Maybe it is my phone, but the site is very different today. Had a nice lazy day yesterday, got some work done on the Demon. Then Mom called. Step Dad is dying. Home health care Hospice. Morphine every hour and other meds every 4, so, unscheduled no notice trip 5 hrs north. Got in late last night, going to be here a few days. I hope all is well for the rest of you.
Sorry to hear about your step dad. Prayers from here. New software on this website, effective today...Enjoy.....

This is not a test. ... yes, as Mitch said, software update.

Sorry to hear about Step- Dad. Sounds like Hospice is on site. Be well

genuflectII.jpg For safe travels and a good visit @71GSSDemon

Hey guys, please pray for my wife, Simone. She has a medical emergency yesterday and is not out of the woods yet.....PM Hoppy if you want to find out more.....

He just passed. I am so happy we made it up here. Take care all

Sorry to hear about your stepdad, its not easy seeing a loved one in such condition.

Hey guys, please pray for my wife, Simone. She has a medical emergency yesterday and is not out of the woods yet.....PM Hoppy if you want to find out more.....
Thinking about you and Simone.

went and looked at the s-10. a/c,p/s,c/c,p/b. 2.2 automatic with 130,000 km’s on it. Thats real low.im getting the powertrain, cab and chassis. $300. Cheap.
He needs metal for his shop ceiling, made a deal. And i scored a Dewalt cordless nailer. Cheap.

-
Back