Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, please pray for my wife, Simone. She has a medical emergency yesterday and is not out of the woods yet.....PM Hoppy if you want to find out more.....
Thoughts and prayers

So I’m in trouble with my wife. She says I have taken this Mopar car obsession too far. I have too many cars, no proper place for them. Says I need to stop playing with toys and grow up. I guess I did bring it on myself somewhat. I already had several cars and she’s right, no place to really put them of our own. But yet, I bought another one today.

A 1973 Roadrunner, 440 in F1 green.

19111A5A-C77B-49CB-882B-60C54FC15D3E.jpeg

So I’m in trouble with my wife. She says I have taken this Mopar car obsession too far. I have too many cars, no proper place for them. Says I need to stop playing with toys and grow up. I guess I did bring it on myself somewhat. I already had several cars and she’s right, no place to really put them of our own. But yet, I bought another one today.

View attachment 1715990931

Keep poking the bear :lol:

Ok why is this thing sending me back to page one everytime i click a notification?!

Had another good visit with mom. Seems if someone wakes her up in the morning, it will be a bad day. Let mom wake up on her own, she’s fine. Mom is getting over her infection so thats good. And getting paneled for personal care. The day they qualify her,she starts paying for personal care.

Man are these going up seems the average price now.

View attachment 1715990931

Morning!
Well, its official.
We had frost last night. Brrrr.

Good morning, surgery laster 1 hour 45 minutes, cut some skin off, send it to the lab, lay and wait, cut more off, lay and wait..
Wore out back and injuries along with arthritis in my hips, hands and feet from working in fields at a young age to 15 I thought I was going to see the end of stuff from it, but no !! Cancer from Capatann, a product they spray on apple trees and strawberries are hunting me at 64.. I wore short pant on hot days and should have wore a white monkey suit i guess..
But I am happy and in recovery mode for two weeks keeping bandages changed and dressed. Better then sitting/laying in a hospital bed.
Did I say good morning?

FB_IMG_1664253267884.jpg

Morning all late night at a Beach Boys concert. They can still put out the music. We were this close our granddaughter with Cheryl in the picture got five guitar pics and a song sheet all smiles.

0412BA17-9511-4784-9B35-18BDBCAD7430.jpeg

4B3FCFD4-DC56-4501-9471-FDA1BE712243.jpeg

-
Back