Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Be careful out there , I sent a member for oil pump , never heard from him again ! Called pay pal and the said your screwed , never send family and friends.

View attachment 1715995077

I agree... I always send regular paypal unless I've dealt with them in the past and trust them...

I can understand why some people want to deal Paypal as friends and family as with the new "rich people tax" they also slipped in that any transactions over $600 for a year will be reported to the IRS and taxed... No matter which form of electronic payment that you choose...

That's why I understand why some people want to deal with money orders, to keep from getting that tax on over $600 worth of deals for a year..

But I will have a signature required when I send the money order so I can prove the person has the money and nobody "took it out of his mailbox before he was able to get the mail"... Once they or someone in their household, or their neighbor signs for it, my responsibility is fulfilled, it's all on them...

Morning, Good news on Simone @Mopar Tim . Was 36deg and foggy here when I fed the horses and walked the dogs. Made the coffee taste that much better.

Morning R.F. How's tricks?
Thanks for asking, shows concern. Physical therapy cut me loose. Said keep up the good work with your exercises. Occupational therapy aint satisfied yet. At least 2 more weeks with them.
I'm disappointed that neither Mancini or PST have sent me any email confirming my orders. I like order and tracking numbers.

Thanks for asking, shows concern. Physical therapy cut me loose. Said keep up the good work with your exercises. Occupational therapy aint satisfied yet. At least 2 more weeks with them.
I'm disappointed that neither Mancini or PST have sent me any email confirming my orders. I like order and tracking numbers.
Tracking is fun. I use this one for pretty much everything. Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Friday. Didn't get here as early as I wanted, but an hour at least. Hoping to get a few things done this weekend, we will see. I also need to slow down a bit and enjoy the remnants of Fall. All could change at any time, but not like Frank has...no way!
Definitely Fall here, Dangerous to walk under the walnut trees. And if the quantity is a good indicator, it's gonna be a bad Winter.

08CBB4EB-3797-41BC-A667-5CAFE704D3B7.jpeg

Eh yes or B no! :lol:
1665154125209.png

Ya, not feelin it today. So im gonna do the right thing and keep going. Stuff needs to get done. Aleve this morning, now a couple tylenol.
I recently started taking Prevastatin. So far no leg cramps, maybe a little slow to want to move in the morning...
Local restaurant made the patties thicker on the burgers. Didnt care for them after that. Ordered one the other day, asked it be well done. Ok, much better.
I like a juicy burger, but would rather chance a little dried out than undercooked.

@Mattax

Was looking over these carbs good.

They are both the same list numbers, 3310-2 on both horns.

But the date codes are 0939 and 0634 .

Also, different numbers on the metering blocks.

That wasnt there this morning…

7287A9AF-5C22-43EC-BBAD-423AD05840CA.jpeg
glad its moving forward. I need a few days to get both sides done.

But the date codes are 0939 and 0634 .

Also, different numbers on the metering blocks.
date code info here: Holley Carb Hunter's Guide
The 93 day of 1979 and the 63 day of either 1974 or 1984.
The slash cut vent tubes is probably the newer one.

Blocks: I have one -2 with its original primary block. Made the 128 day of 1976.
It has both the block number and the carb list number.
1665164067011.png

Here's what it looks like.
It has kill bleeds in the angle passage and idle restriction at the bottom of the well (best location usually)
1665164884583.png

Mapping out the block and its associated air bleeds.
upload_2019-8-11_13-20-25-png.png

The PV wasn't stamped but acts like an 8.5
Factory PMJ was 72.

The secondary block is a 6497 off of a 4777.

Last edited:
Wheel bearing and hub installed on 2010 Tacoma. One hour 10 minutes total time involved. Must be cause I did the other side three weeks ago ? Noise gone..... :thumbsup:

date code info here: Holley Carb Hunter's Guide
The 93 day of 1979 and the 63 day of either 1974 or 1984.
The slash cut vent tubes is probably the newer one.

Blocks: I have one -2 with its original primary block. Made the 128 day of 1976.
It has both the block number and the carb list number.
View attachment 1715995122

Here's what it looks like.
It has kill bleeds in the angle passage and idle restriction at the bottom of the well (best location usually)
View attachment 1715995130
Mapping out the block and its associated air bleeds.
View attachment 1715995129
The PV wasn't stamped but acts like an 8.5
Factory PMJ was 72.

The secondary block is a 6497 off of a 4777.
Thanks. Now how does one book mark

Morning Mike.

All healed up and ready to rumble?
Oh how I wish, bandage change twice a day, restricted on doing much walking and bending over, I will find out the next step a week from Monday, two surgeries and got a few layers of skin removal so the hole complete cancer can be removed with out cutting in to it, preventing from spreading, I have a super dr on my side and said its all gone, but still wants to let it heal so it can have a local/surface radiation hit.. looking good no lack of white cells in my blood :thumbsup: looking forward to the last of October to enjoy a drink or three and get my shifter cable hooked up. Then I can move Victoria around under her own power .. life is good my friend, he will be in my freezer if we get a few frosts, don't like harvesting before.

20221005_111908.jpg

20221006_131152.jpg

-
Back