Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh how I wish, bandage change twice a day, restricted on doing much walking and bending over, I will find out the next step a week from Monday, two surgeries and got a few layers of skin removal so the hole complete cancer can be removed with out cutting in to it, preventing from spreading, I have a super dr on my side and said its all gone, but still wants to let it heal so it can have a local/surface radiation hit.. looking good no lack of white cells in my blood :thumbsup: looking forward to the last of October to enjoy a drink or three and get my shifter cable hooked up. Then I can move Victoria around under her own power .. life is good my friend, he will be in my freezer if we get a few frosts, don't like harvesting before.

View attachment 1715995181

View attachment 1715995182

Well keep on healing up. Trying to recall.. are you going with a floor shift?

Well keep on healing up. Trying to recall.. are you going with a floor shift?
Yes

20220910_152736.jpg

Had some time today after I put that wheel bearing on that Toyota. So, since I got my 92 d250 running again properly. I moved it over and washed it. Probably drive it tomorrow.
PXL_20221007_201619213.MP.jpg

So Got back from the vet he is thinking a torn ACL, exrays next week. If is surgery 3K, might have to put her down if it really hurts her unfortunately.

So Got back from the vet he is thinking a torn ACL, exrays next week. If is surgery 3K, might have to put her down if it really hurts her unfortunately.

Ugh...

Hope it goes well

Had that done on my prior dog. Far less costly it seems but it's been 10 years or so

She just started limping again a few weeks ago first time they could get her in. Wait and see. I was selfish on the last dog and waited too long and she was in pain, that will not happen again with me.

Finally stopped for the day, holy smokes this retirement thing is killing me. Got a couple squares of shingles put on, note: old fat guys with one leg should not go up ladders with shingle bundles! then installed a deadlock that had wrong offset so had to improvise, and added a door knob to the well house. Plus two trips to town. I despise going to lowes but it is the only thing close. It is only about thirty minutes away. Their customer service has gone to poop. The ineptitude of the staff is beyond measure. Saw this little guy today so took a pix of him right before he likely got picked off by a hawk. Time for a toddie!

04A760C9-01B0-4AAF-8E85-93F21CC170A3.jpeg

She just started limping again a few weeks ago first time they could get her in. Wait and see. I was selfish on the last dog and waited too long and she was in pain, that will not happen again with me.
Nieghbor had good results with an older dog doing PT. Had a swimming component. May be a possibility??

Just got in from a friend’s 65th birthday celebration. Good food, live music and great conversation.

I wonder how many electric vehicles got flooded and started on fire in the hurricane?
I heard that mentioned on one of the national news broadcasts earlier today. I didn't stick around for the details. I did show a fire fighter really laying on the chemical extinguisher powder to what looked like an electric vehicle platform's remains.

I heard that mentioned on one of the national news broadcasts earlier today. I didn't stick around for the details. I did show a fire fighter really laying on the chemical extinguisher powder to what looked like an electric vehicle platform's remains.
unless it was going to catch something else on fire might as well let it burn. The gas tank ain't going to explode... :p

I saw it too on one of the news sites.....but who knows what's true or not? They love to slant things their way. Seems plausible though, since some have burnt slam up all on their own.

We went to the distillery for lunch. The wife was happy about her new position and had a glass of wine and decided for a few bucks more she could have had a 3 glass flite so she had one! She was silly all afternoon. Lol. Of course the new releases were good so I had to bring a couple home. Went to a free concert tonight at the Universary. It was a kick off for a fundraiser. The band played Billie Joel and Elton John tunes for 2 hours. Great talent. Too bad it was outside for Homecoming. Temps in the 40's. It was damn cold but the rye was good when we got home.

20221007_175543.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back