Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did I just not notice previously? Or did Coffee Time get moved to the elitist section of the General Discussion page?

View attachment 1715998678

Just noticed that too.

1665929576633.png

ent%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F11%2Fmoving-spotlight-gif-1.gif

I just noticed, The Corvette at the bottom has a 350 horse 327 under the hood with a 4 speed. That would be fun.

I always wanted a 67 Corvette Coupe 427 4 spd........ :thumbsup:
Would have traded my 60 Fulie for one,,,,,

Shelby mustang worth a lot today. Hey ive been really tied up at hospital, Simone still on track to recover. Setbacks still. Very draining on me. BUT my padres beat the vaunted Dodgers!!!!!!!!!! Onto to The Philies!!!

Shelby mustang worth a lot today. Hey ive been really tied up at hospital, Simone still on track to recover. Setbacks still. Very draining on me. BUT my padres beat the vaunted Dodgers!!!!!!!!!! Onto to The Philies!!!
Glad to hear Simone on track! Padres had one hell of an inning I heard.

Absolutely. I always wanted a Avanti. Here's my chance. :lol:
My Swinger was almost a Studebaker with a 389 tri-power that a friend of mine had for sale.
Swinger was for the 16 yr old daughter with new license.
:wtf: are you thinking giving your only child a 400 horse Poncho for her first car? Wake up! Get the Swinger!

1665930958423.png

Keeping those prayers coming Tim.

I was a junior in High School. My Industrial Arts teacher had a 59. 283 powerglide, both tops. In really nice shape. Wanted to sell it for $1200. (back in 72) I told my parents about it but just told them it was a 59 Chevy. "What kind of Chevy?" Well, that ended up a "Hell No" when they found out. Damn

I was a junior in High School. My Industrial Arts teacher had a 59. 283 powerglide, both tops. In really nice shape. Wanted to sell it for $1200. (back in 72) I told my parents about it but just told them it was a 59 Chevy. "What kind of Chevy?" Well, that ended up a "Hell No" when they found out. Damn
Just an old Chevy mom.......honest!!

-
Back