Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As in no company business on personal time?
Yep. I already did 11 hours today and he’s still lighting up my phone and e-mail. I am only supposed to do 8x5 for a total of 40 hours. I’ve been averaging close to 60 because they think salary means I can work whenever they want

Yep. I already did 11 hours today and he’s still lighting up my phone and e-mail. I am only supposed to do 8x5 for a total of 40 hours. I’ve been averaging close to 60 because they think salary means I can work whenever they want
And they probably don’t want you to do personal stuff on company time…

And they probably don’t want you to do personal stuff on company time…
I don’t. Ain’t got time for that. Hence why I’ve not been around as much during the day

Last edited:
Salary around work is 40 with 50 expected. Thankfully I get OT and would charge the time accordingly

Evening men. Been a hell of a few weeks here. But it looks like Simone is going to come out on the other side. Wow.

It be 11*F right now and getting colder as expected this time of year but my old bones don't like it much anymore.

Looking back when I got my Scamp all done in 2020 and it's all down hill from that point on but trying to keep it looking good is a real chore. Thinking of selling it has crossed my mind. Need to get new teeth and hearing aids and not in the budget so trying to figure out if I want to drive my car or hear and be able to eat has been a real problem for me.

View attachment 1716009498
Oh no. But I understand.

Looking back when I got my Scamp all done in 2020 and it's all down hill from that point on but trying to keep it looking good is a real chore. Thinking of selling it has crossed my mind. Need to get new teeth and hearing aids and not in the budget so trying to figure out if I want to drive my car or hear and be able to eat has been a real problem for me.

View attachment 1716009498
Will be a sad day indeed !

My supper from the taco joint ain't settlin too good. Yall better open a window in here.

My supper from the taco joint ain't settlin too good. Yall better open a window in here.
:thumbsup:

p9i8w.jpg

I know the feeling, I woke up this morning wanting to get to my old self and have a cup of coffee, it didn't agree with me so a bowl of oatmeal and a class of v8 behind it I went back to bed, brother Mike had a fun and crazy time with Our good friend @Sublime one

-
Back