Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lookie what I did today. Not the best but a start on the bar and still waiting for my barn wood for the sides and hopping I can get it soon.

IMG_20221125_160834676.jpg

One year ago my new grand k

1669417690505.png
ids about a month or 2 apart. That made 22 total and a happy grand Pa.

Met some of our banker friends in a town south of here called Binh Minh. At a local party venue that has private rooms like most places in Vietnam do. Probably about 15 people total there. Don't know how much beer we drank. After that we went to the karaoke joint. Stayed there for a few hours. Got home at 1:00 a.m. . Anyhow, some of these smaller towns don't have quite the amenities that bigger towns and cities have in Vietnam. Take a look at the porcelain convenience in the bathroom. Reminds me of Africa. Lol. Oh, and no toilet paper. You use the handheld spray nozzle.

PXL_20221125_075521422.jpg

IMG_20221125_153349.jpg

IMG_20221125_153335.jpg

IMG_20221125_154831.jpg

IMG_20221125_153401.jpg

Last edited:
As you probably already know. I am in Vietnam. Have been here for a month. Probably will be here for 4 or 5 more months. But I always am on the coffee thread but mostly during the day here which is night time there. 12 hours ahead in time here in Vietnam

well I've been doing an internship at a local restoration shop since September and I have somewhere around ten hours left of 400 before I get hired on.
basically been there sun up to sun down since then.
building a engine for the duster, going to buy a forged crank with my first paycheck, and trying to get my electrical ASE cert

well I've been doing an internship at a local restoration shop since September and I have somewhere around ten hours left of 400 before I get hired on.
basically been there sun up to sun down since then.
building a engine for the duster, going to buy a forged crank with my first paycheck, and trying to get my electrical ASE cert
Yep, I knew you were working at a shop. I figured you were pretty busy. Young men learning valuable hot rod trades is a great thing :thumbsup:

-
Back