Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
It is 2 degrees above freezing, thats unusual this time of year. Its typically -10 or colder.
Today, i was informed we are getting a new stove. Im not lifting it. So on to truck at the store, forkift to set it on a pallet and then tractor to the house.

Wow… Forbes reporting that IN PERSON Black Friday shopping at major retailers was down an estimated 80 percent. That’s only counting foot traffic on Friday, not any online stuff

Morning coffee group where is everyone??? Shopper hangover or what???
My present is pretty specific this year 64 Dodge or Plymouth Max Wedge Hemi restored and ready to roar. :lol:

1669465367430.png

Morning!
It is 2 degrees above freezing, thats unusual this time of year. Its typically -10 or colder.
Today, i was informed we are getting a new stove. Im not lifting it. So on to truck at the store, forkift to set it on a pallet and then tractor to the house.
33F here in Bolivar PA. Was definitively colder before daylight. Just had Holley out and the grass is white and crunchy

Wow… Forbes reporting that IN PERSON Black Friday shopping at major retailers was down an estimated 80 percent. That’s only counting foot traffic on Friday, not any online stuff
Probably because they start ‘Black Friday sales’ the day after Halloween. :BangHead:

Good morning, a beautiful day yesterday, co- worker came out to my place to set up blind to bow hunt, the cool thing about it was he brought his 5yr old daughter, no shooting but they saw a few

I usually go on White Wednesday, less mob activity then.
This week I saw a chick on the back of the motorcycle wearing a jean jacket that said on the back of it "White Gang" . In white letters. I thought I would **** myself I was laughing so hard.

Good morning, a beautiful day yesterday, co- worker came out to my place to set up blind to bow hunt, the cool thing about it was he brought his 5yr old daughter, no shooting but they saw a few
Hopefully he gets one and if daughter is there for the hunt a pic, that's great!

Certain companies won't do it. Coke, Mc D's, Walmart and most chicken places.
Lol. I just looked it up and there actually is a ‘White Wednesday’ movement by Iranian woman protesting wearing face covering if I understood it right…

Rivalry weekend in college football, PAC12 has done another fine job of eating their own so none of them will make the playoffs. Tomorrow we are going to the Seahawks game, if they manage to lose to the lowly Raiders that will be a sad day.

Rivalry weekend in college football, PAC12 has done another fine job of eating their own so none of them will make the playoffs. Tomorrow we are going to the Seahawks game, if they manage to lose to the lowly Raiders that will be a sad day.
Morning ! Yes Michigan plays Ohio state . Going to be a good one!

Northern auto parts didn’t have any Black Friday deals and I can’t even get a catalog from them. Everyone must have taken the month off

-
Back