Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Turkey-free Saturday :thumbsup:

20221126_122748.jpg

20221126_130439.jpg

Well spent most of the day transforming the house from Fall/Halloween to Christmas freaking wonderland.
About 1pm she decided we needed a different Christmas theme picture for the foyer other than what she recently bought.:BangHead:
What going out to search for that Saturday after Black Friday :mad: Nothing to kick start the PTSD faster than a crowed Christmas store. :wtf:
I told her fine one hour tops we are in the store and out no browsing for other stuff. Off we go third store she finds what might work.
I brought it home re did the hangers and it looked great...for now she says.
Picked up and cleaned the house. We have friends coming over tonight to watch the big inter-state rival football game Kansas State versus Kansas.
I'm the only K-State fan can't help they'll be cheering for a loser...haha!!
Fixing chili and cinnamon rolls with left over apple pie for dessert. Sitting here sipping on a well-deserved pre-game toddy!!
Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Give her a treat for me .:thumbsup:
Will do FOG, at least I only got to hand out one! With that herd you got I bet they eat you out of house and home. Once Hemi passes we are going to get a set of littermates. One male one female. I would get them early so the the training would be easier but I fear Hemi would kill the pups in protection mode or jealousy. She goes medieval as soon as I try and pet another dog. She just will not tolerate it.

Will do FOG, at least I only got to hand out one! With that herd you got I bet they eat you out of house and home. Once Hemi passes we are going to get a set of littermates. One male one female. I would get them early so the the training would be easier but I fear Hemi would kill the pups in protection mode or jealousy. She goes medieval as soon as I try and pet another dog. She just will not tolerate it.
I think you have me mixed up with Jaws John , my girls are all gone , haven't had the heart to get another .

Turkey soup is always good . Need one turkey Sandwich, after , oh maybe two ...lol
A different neighbor called me today - asked if I wanted the carcass. They weren't going going to and didn't want to waste it. So no sammiches but will make soup. maybe tommorow if the match I planned to go to is called off.
Yesterday I made a chuck roast. Started late since I didn't get back from teh garage until 5:30 - 6. I don't like eating late but needed to finish puttinga new window flex track in the jeep..

Ok no back reading. We have been sick since Wed night/Thursday. Starting on the mend, I think. I hope all is well

A different neighbor called me today - asked if I wanted the carcass. They weren't going going to and didn't want to waste it. So no sammiches but will make soup. maybe tommorow if the match I planned to go to is called off.

Yesterday I made a chuck roast. Started late since I didn't get back from teh garage until 5:30 - 6. I don't like eating late but needed to finish puttinga new window flex track in the jeep..

How ya been Mat? Busy I see

Trying to take advantage of this warm spell to get some outside stuff done.
1669505176733.png

Got finish on the lower trim. Decking on the end is still loose. Just covered it with tarp for now.
Taking it all off and renailing it properly when the weather permits.

This caused a change in plans for yesterday. I keep a spare in stock.
1669505373871.png

Pretty good. Trying to take advantage of this warm spell to get some outside stuff done.
Supposed to rain tomorrow, so I dumped several wheelbarrows full of wood in the stairwell before it got dark. Should be able to get that stacked

Supposed to rain tomorrow, so I dumped several wheelbarrows full of wood in the stairwell before it got dark. Should be able to get that stacked
Started raining here an hour ago and suppose to continue all night. We needed it.

-
Back