Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
maybe I will ask Joey - in a day or two - let the ol' dust settle some - he must be going about nuts huh?
How he's put up with it all is beyond me. I was guilty of bugging him too. Good news is the PM'S ate finally working for me

How he's put up with it all is beyond me. I was guilty of bugging him too. Good news is the PM'S ate finally working for me
he seems to be handling it well - even gave it back to Karl - which I don't think Karl has seen yet... funny!! ok - Z-time.. cyas!

If you all ever want to have some fun, download the tvn live storm chase app for phones. It live streams videos from chasers across the country, got to watch the storms build and build all day long. I nailed the tornado touchdown by the county four hours before it did, just from tracking the storm, pretty cool

I really think it has as well. There are a bunch more features than the old site had.. I enjoy using this site better and of course once everyone has a chance to use it I think everyone will like it.

I think it has gone pretty well considering the magnitude of the change.

It's just that grumpy old men like me don't like change at first and tend to grumble a bit. then we have a few beers and get over it! LOL!

Seriously though, I think it has been a good change and the site does work better now. Kudos Joey for a job well done!

Tornado touch down 30 miles northwest of me, that's it thus far, but we're just entering the cells

Hang in there and be safe. I will never forget the weekend in April back in Memphis when we had 19 tornados in 36 hours.

I was run over by the first one on my way home from work on Friday evening and it picked my car up about 3 feet off the road before slamming me back down. It killed a guy in a pickup truck a half a mile further down the highway.

Once home, the sirens didn't stop until early Sunday morning. Closest one was 5 miles from my house. I could hear it passing by.

Hang in there and be safe. I will never forget the weekend in April back in Memphis when we had 19 tornados in 36 hours.

I was run over by the first one on my way home from work on Friday evening and it picked my car up about 3 feet off the road before slamming me back down. It killed a guy in a pickup truck a half a mile further down the highway.

Once home, the sirens didn't stop until early Sunday morning. Closest one was 5 miles from my house. I could hear it passing by.
I always wondered why anyone still live there? I grew up in Indiana and have been thru a few Twisters, so why are you staying?

-
Back