Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine is a 88 TBI. Hope it is not the ecu not cheap. Not sure if it needs to be flashed or not.
Chevy. Likely the ign module. I have a spare in a parts truck. If parts are more than 20 bucks to fix im parking it. Im not flogging a dead horse.

Yeah it wasn't covid but it probably shouldda been. lol
I have been coughing and hacking since a week before Thanksgiving. Sinuses draining down my throat. Gallons! It just isn't going away. Dr. said it needs to run it's course.

So, here is the forecast for the Tet holiday. OMG !!!!!!
1000000897.jpg

I have been coughing and hacking since a week before Thanksgiving. Sinuses draining down my throat. Gallons! It just isn't going away. Dr. said it needs to run it's course.
Sounds like the same stuff I have. Started day before Turkey Day

I worked with a Gunny who was in the unit that had a platoon killed when they were testing back in 2000.

It kinda vibrates itself apart... especially going VTOL to forward flight

It's telling that Marine-1 is still a 53 not an Osprey
Yep it’s a piece of flying ****

LOT of crap going around. Bunch of people have been out of work. At least they are not blaming everything on Covid this year.

I worked with a Gunny who was in the unit that had a platoon killed when they were testing back in 2000.

It kinda vibrates itself apart... especially going VTOL to forward flight

It's telling that Marine-1 is still a 53 not an Osprey
Had a friend his son died was on a flight crew on one that crashed in the Pacific off San Deigo 1989.

We've put men on the moon and cannot cure a cold.

So last night I read an article saying that Musk and Space X are fixing to light up the Florida sky twice today just about sunset. At 03:50 PDT the windows start rattlin' from the sound of a local launch. It rumbled long time. Then the sonic boom or explosion, I haven't checked local news yet to verify which :lol: Round here the sonic boom is a trademark of Musky's self landing boosters. That would be 3 Space X in about 12 hours if the Fla launches are successful.The Press never mentioned that.

So last night I read an article saying that Musk and Space X are fixing to light up the Florida sky twice today just about sunset. At 03:50 PDT the windows start rattlin' from the sound of a local launch. It rumbled long time. Then the sonic boom or explosion, I haven't checked local news yet to verify which :lol: Round here the sonic boom is a trademark of Musky's self landing boosters. That would be 3 Space X in about 12 hours if the Fla launches are successful.The Press never mentioned that.

He's not getting a lot of hugs right now.

Anniversary today. Took off work cause we planned to go to Christmas market in Philly. Had already kerboshed that idea on account of weather. Then I was going to stamp show in Lancaster today and keep tomorrow open if she wanted to do the market or someplace else. Wife slipped on ice yesterday. Didn't fall, but strained something. So basically I am hanging around doing not much in case she needs something... Guess I'm doing stamp show tomorrow. Which was actually my original plan... More Coffee!

-
Back