Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need to move seasoned wood in to the shop and stack a Rick of wood I had delivered yesterday, 55 delivered and thrown off the trailer, good looking split oak for the price.
Good morning

1671277281899.png

______________ @MOPARMITCH _______________________

Watched it get light out this morning. :eek: Got to sleep early last night. Rolled out of bed about an hour ago. Havent been up this early since Carlisle...

Well I have been offline most of last couple days down in Little Rock preparing to do a bunch of force on force work with a very large Church Security Team. They have almost forty guys on their Security Team. Average size of a congregation event is in excess of two thousand people. Plus they have a school facility as well. Total open campus, very very difficult to protect and react to. We are breaking them up into three teams this morning and doing live scenarios. It will be a hoot. The plan is always perfect right up until the first shot is fired!Many times we see the typical, if you are a hammer every single scenario is a nail. We stress over and over that not every situation requires a pistol to resolve but folks get amped up and make poor decisions that are not well thought out. I will come home with some marks today!

Well I have been offline most of last couple days down in Little Rock preparing to do a bunch of force on force work with a very large Church Security Team. They have almost forty guys on their Security Team. Average size of a congregation event is in excess of two thousand people. Plus they have a school facility as well. Total open campus, very very difficult to protect and react to. We are breaking them up into three teams this morning and doing live scenarios. It will be a hoot. The plan is always perfect right up until the first shot is fired!Many times we see the typical, if you are a hammer every single scenario is a nail. We stress over and over that not every situation requires a pistol to resolve but folks get amped up and make poor decisions that are not well thought out. I will come home with some marks today!
Good Luck with that!

Morning!
-10,windy. Drifting from last night’s snowfall. Highways are crap.

Sounds like fun. Done security for some events worked as the department rep for a couple President visits. Was the military rep for security years ago in Bosnia when the Pope came to visit. Keep it simple, but I know you and your guys have great training and experience!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun time... :eek:

Watched it get light out this morning. :eek: Got to sleep early last night. Rolled out of bed about an hour ago. Havent been up this early since Carlisle...
Same here., and good morning
Keep your wits About you, thats a big group
How’s the Coffee Crew been?
Been doing good , I have been tired for three days, but feeling much better as I watched the morning light show up, no sunshine yet., good to see you in here again

So the two-day Lasagna marathon is on here. Yesterday operation Mini Meatballs. Rolled up at least 400 of them and deep fried in olive oil. Today 5 gallons of her Italian red sauce and 6 lbs of Sausage. Man it takes a few days to make and a hour to eat. We give a small 1'x1'x6" tray to the post office every year. Daughter takes one and the neighbor gets one also. Then the 2'x18"x5" tray for us.

-
Back