Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Craig jinxed me! Temp has dropped almost thirty degrees since this morning. I made a run into town to get more pellets for Tragaer and barely made it home. We have a very steep hill with a 180 switchback at the bottom. Looks like we are iced in for a couple of days! Woo Hoo! Gonna start the day with a toddie!

Well Craig jinxed me! Temp has dropped almost thirty degrees since this morning. I made a run into town to get more pellets for Tragaer and barely made it home. We have a very steep hill with a 180 switchback at the bottom. Looks like we are iced in for a couple of days! Woo Hoo! Gonna start the day with a toddie!
To warm you up! Cheers. I think may be I will join you with some Fireball.

source.gif

Isn't it nice to NOT have to go out?

Ya, its cold. So im thinking i need to lift hoof off of the Firebird. Drove to town and grabbed some eye bolts and rammed em in to the ceiling rafters. Raised hoist to top and strapped the hood to eye bolts. Its stored out of the way, and i can manage it alone!

Ya, its cold. So im thinking i need to lift hoof off of the Firebird. Drove to town and grabbed some eye bolts and rammed em in to the ceiling rafters. Raised hoist to top and strapped the hood to eye bolts. Its stored out of the way, and i can manage it alone!
That works!

Well folks, talk about getting cold !! The weather people missed it, this cold front was not supposed to get here till late Friday morning, emergency weather broke in to featured shows last night and said it will be here today by noon, its gotten crazy in this northeast Arkansas town ! Our normal temps are 38 degrees at night, its hitting 14 by noon !! Show moving in by 4pm, raining now, so we know what will happen next, icy roads and falling timber.
We are ready here :thumbsup:

Block heater made a huge difference. Even the valve covers were warm to a bare hand. Jumped from my boys truck. Fired right up. Finally

So much for a dusting of snow. 4" so far and it is slick. Tried to get to the store with the Blazer, can get it into 4wd LO not high. Just turned around they have not plowed yet.
Hasn’t even started here yet

Well folks, talk about getting cold !! The weather people missed it, this cold front was not supposed to get here till late Friday morning, emergency weather broke in to featured shows last night and said it will be here today by noon, its gotten crazy in this northeast Arkansas town ! Our normal temps are 38 degrees at night, its hitting 14 by noon !! Show moving in by 4pm, raining now, so we know what will happen next, icy roads and falling timber.
-31° wind chill here. Burr it's cold out there! Sipping on some Fireball here and finally warming up. I still have a couple fingertips with not much feeling. They got nipped a bit.

I didn't even know mine was bad until it finally shorted out.
They’re usually pretty reliable and live for a long time. I’ve only had one ever go bad. One a 1977 John Deere 4440.

Its been around -30 F here the last little while. Today there is no wind so its a little better. I'm out in the garage welding in my new rockers, trunk extensions and wheel housings before the drinking starts :)

Its been around -30 F here the last little while. Today there is no wind so its a little better. I'm out in the garage welding in my new rockers, trunk extensions and wheel housings before the drinking starts :)

It seems you have your priorities in place :lol:

That's chilly

This is some F'd up weather all around. 34 and going up here. High for today is s'posed to hit 50 AT MIDNIGHT! :wtf: Works for me though. I'm driving home just before that. Let me get in my drive and it can do whatever it wants. LOL

So go to plow a bit to knock it down. Get to the peake of the drive tractor sputters and shuts down. Look at the gas filter, it is half Ice. Never added diesel treatment. always keep a spare filter around so go and change it. Then the battery dies, get the jump pack, prime the injectorsa again starts then dies. OK one more time and now it is raining. Get it started just park it by the shop. I am done for today but have to hear the wife bitching she needs stuff that I told her 10 times to get earlier in the week!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

So go to plow a bit to knock it down. Get to the peake of the drive tractor sputters and shuts down. Look at the gas filter, it is half Ice. Never added diesel treatment. always keep a spare filter around so go and change it. Then the battery dies, get the jump pack, prime the injectorsa again starts then dies. OK one more time and now it is raining. Get it started just park it by the shop. I am done for today but have to hear the wife bitching she needs stuff that I told her 10 times to get earlier in the week!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
They don't listen! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back