Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1716024913Barn wood is kinda on still got to finish screwing it on and a few more coats of varnish then do the saloon doors in the back.
Fred, do you already have some saloon doors? I may end up with a pair extra from my bar project? But they are full size? Not sure they will fit your profile? Let me know.

We fell short of the snowfall total, I am not complaining. Truck has been plugged in since yesterday afternoon. Going to try to jump start it again this AM. If nothing, then pulling the batteries and seeing what's up. I do not believe the glow plugs are working, solenoid isn't passing current. We will see

Temps dropped from 42 down to 4 while I was out feeding the horses and putting coats on them. Just a little over an hour.
Hemi is turning out to be pretty good at tracking horses up on our mountain in the thick woods. They spread out in the heavy brush. Not quite sure how an animal that big can be hard to see in the woods but they are. They stay up in the heavy brush I just leave them. No way to push four of them out. They are cagey! I wait till they drop back down into one of our pastures then gather em up. They are regular escapees and know the drill!

A balmy 37F this morning here in Arkansas! Love being home.
32 and climbing. We got a coating of snow. Changing to rain now, so that will be gone soon. Just have to see what the precip is doing when the 'flash freeze' hits tomorrow to see if its a white Christmas...

Hemi is turning out to be pretty good at tracking horses up on our mountain in the thick woods. They spread out in the heavy brush. Not quite sure how an animal that big can be hard to see in the woods but they are. They stay up in the heavy brush I just leave them. No way to push four of them out. They are cagey! I wait till they drop back down into one of our pastures then gather em up. They are regular escapees and know the drill!
Do you and Jody ride?

They know a storm is coming and looking for a spot out of the wind. Probably done it for years just wasn't anyone there before you to move them.

Nothing cryptic. I posted what was wrong in the original post. Napa is supposed to have one by 930 est.
That answered it! Thanks.
crystal-ball-fortune-teller.jpg

Tie rod linkage between the right lower and left lower, it’s seized to the right lower. It’s not normally a wear item so finding it in stock has been nearly impossible. Dealer can’t even get one until Jan 23rd.

Napa is the only parts store that even lists them. Luckily they had one in Kentucky that they shipped up this morning

Tie rod linkage between the right lower and left lower, it’s seized to the right lower. It’s not normally a wear item so finding it in stock has been nearly impossible. Dealer can’t even get one until Jan 23rd.

Napa is the only parts store that even lists them. Luckily they had one in Kentucky that they shipped up this morning
That was the sludge in the coolant?

Have a PN? CJMP has some jeep

Any one needs PN I now have the 64, 65, 68 and 74 IPB's. Been picking them up when they are cheap.

That was the sludge in the coolant?
Sorry two different vehicle problems.

The Jeep has been down a month getting a full steering, brake, driveline and suspension rebuild.

The engine that has the mustard is my 1999 Dodge Cummins I bought out of my grandfathers estate last year. It appears to have blown a head gasket or worse. But I can’t get it torn down until I get the Jeep out of here.

I did drain the oil pan, 2.5 quarts out of 12 remained. No metal, no coolant.

Radiator has no coolant, just packed with mustard. Tailpipe looks steam cleaned

-
Back