Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've seen some very tasteful examples...
So here’s what I’m thinking. Interior is mostly black. I was going to do a bunch of green body color things for the trim, but my grandmother’s favorite permission tree got taken out when another tree fell on it. I was able to salvage two pieces, about 36 inches long each, one about 4 inches in diameter, the other 8, that is rot, bug and crack free. I’m thinking about taking it to a wood worker and having things like the window crank knobs etc turned out of it, maybe even a shift knob.

New cards. Almost ran out.
View attachment 1716029718
Wonder how many people see the name and don't know its origin. Think this... :lol:

r-is-a-hopping-hot-rod-rides-on-three-wheels-too_6.jpg

So here’s what I’m thinking. Interior is mostly black. I was going to do a bunch of green body color things for the trim, but my grandmother’s favorite permission tree got taken out when another tree fell on it. I was able to salvage two pieces, about 36 inches long each, one about 4 inches in diameter, the other 8, that is rot, bug and crack free. I’m thinking about taking it to a wood worker and having things like the window crank knobs etc turned out of it, maybe even a shift knob.
Now that would be cool I like it.

$950 for single stage, still need reducer and hardener.
Years ago I bought a school bus and turned it into a motorhome and lucky me The shop I worked for had all kinds of excess paint lying around that they were happy to give me instead of paying to dispose of it. Painted the whole bus for free other than the reducer and hardner. mixed a bunch of different colors together and done.

Trying to find a car trailer to haul my old truck around and not having any luck finding anything on the internet around here but since I don't know how to do much on the computer doesn't help.
You guys have any idea how much an older car trailer that would haul about 4,000 pounds would cost? Not looking for a beauty queen I think an 18 foot open trailer would be perfect.

Sure, could do that. Something in the console maybe.

So with Simone retiring I thought I would trade in 2017 for a 2023 F450. Order it. Nope. Can't order till maybe 2024. Chip shortage

-
Back