Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup and the cold weather. Blew off a VA appointment today want to get the lights in there before anything goes in it. If I start it will never get lights.

I found some 1/4 in flat headed carrige bolts I have figure weld them to the metal and run conduit straps. Should go fast ONCE I GET THE WELDER IN THERE!

00703696.jpg
691-1.jpg

Last edited:
Any input on a grounding rod in the ground for it ? Just wondering

Any input on a grounding rod in the ground for it ? Just wondering
Right now just a plug to the shop. Just LED lights and a dehumidifier. Will hard line it in the spring, have to take a sheet off plywood off to access the tubing I ran under the slab to the fuse box. So glad I did that.

This thing is heavy, have to find someone to give me a hand to move it. Has to be near 300lbs with the bottle. Great welder, OMR found it for me.
691-1.jpg

LOL no plywood here. I will prob use the forks on the tractor. Just want some one near it if it shifts.

LOL they are great. Tell you what I bought the clamp on forks. Best 100 I have spent in a while.

clampon3.jpg

I use them alot. Be nice to get some sun machines out into the container. And the engine hoist, dozens of meters etc. Think I got the distributors figured out.

Good evening, I finally was able to get the car going again. put in the new switch panel, pertronix conversion, new coil and mount, new plug wires, etc. I was going to drive it but all of a sudden the brake master rear seal decided to start leaking. I got a new master today but I need to order the retainer thing for the pushrod because it turned to dust when I touched it.

View attachment 1716042457

Hey, that's great....
Hope the brake work is quick and easy

Good morning it warmed up now it's only 6 below and been getting some sunshine for a few days.
I'm a happy camper got my coffee and warm shop to go play in.

-
Back