Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is the typical mark up on items? I know you have overhead also with a truck and gas etc.

What is the typical mark up on items? I know you have overhead also with a truck and gas.
45% on tool boxes but you never sell one for list price. Lucky to make 10%. I used to sell them for cost and the profit was in the sale of a trade in.

Hard line was 35%-40% depending on the item. I found it takes 30% minimum to cash flow.

Me neither too much going on here just too busy right now.
I feel about the same way. Got the trash out in time anyway!
Everything is covered in a dusting of white stuff here this AM.
Salvaged the mantle from the vandals next door last night.
it looked like this before they ripped it out.
1675259866716.png

Lots of things to do today. Not sure I'll get to start working on the mantel. Starter solenoid for the jeep if there's no salt on the road. Order tools from Brownells to work on the V M&P. Signup for ADP payroll. etc etc My cousin emailed that he'd help me fix the Win10 laptop so will have to work everything else around that. I'll need something working for the road.
I use them alot. Be nice to get some sun machines out into the container. And the engine hoist, dozens of meters etc. Think I got the distributors figured out.
Sounds like a great plan!
:thumbsup:

Mike, I see you went after that spider last night!!
Looks like a fun night for out Toolman
:rofl: Ted called me around 5 yesterday and asked if I had time for a bottle kill and a story. The bottle kill was the Wild Turkey Rare Breed that I got for him last week. He forgot it in his vehicle and it froze enough to pop the cork and pour out almost a whole bottle onto the floor. It was a $50 bottle and it thoroughly soaked through his carpeted floor mat. I think we will get together this afternoon to look for another bottle! :mob::mob::lol::steering:

Who's in North Dakota? I live in the confederate state to the south of there, don't cha know.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry Terry. I was under the influence of Ted last night and didn't know Nort from South. Good thing I had to go West to get home! :steering::rofl:

45% on tool boxes but you never sell one for list price. Lucky to make 10%. I used to sell them for cost and the profit was in the sale of a trade in.
I think my longest trade in level was 7 boxes. Sell a new box and keep taking in trades until you get down to a $100 Stack On. LOL

I feel about the same way. Got the trash out in time anyway!
Everything is covered in a dusting of white stuff here this AM.
Salvaged the mantle from the vandals next door last night.
it looked like this before they ripped it out.
View attachment 1716042521

Lots of things to do today. Not sure I'll get to start working on the mantel. Starter solenoid for the jeep if there's no salt on the road. Order tools from Brownells to work on the V M&P. Signup for ADP payroll. etc etc My cousin emailed that he'd help me fix the Win10 laptop so will have to work everything else around that. I'll need something working for the road.

Sounds like a great plan!
:thumbsup:
That's a pretty mantle
That thing got a Slanty or a Teen in it?
LOL You would need it if it was full of tools.

Tell you what I am very happy with that HF box for 299. Really decent quality and I have some draws full of pullers so lots of weight in some draws.

56613_W3.jpg

That's a pretty mantle
A few neighbors have them unpainted and they are white oak and look great. Slightly different style.
Not sure about this one. The wood looked really dark. Can't wait to investigate further. That era still was OK with staining wood to make it look like something else. Either way it will let me get the front room done without having to make a mantel from scratch.

Here's one

1675261792119.png

A few neighbors have them unpainted and they are white oak and look great. Slightly different style.
Not sure about this one. The wood looked really dark. Can't wait to investigate further. That era still was OK with staining wood to make it look like something else. Either way it will let me get the front room done without having to make a mantel from scratch.

Here's one

View attachment 1716042535
We have Arts and Crafts style here.

20230201_084356.jpg

-
Back