Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh wow. I tried something new with this. I did a roast last week and I saved the juice like it was beef broth. I used a cup+ instead of the store bought broth. Damn it has a extra layer of flavor that I couldn't nail down.
Send some here. I could use some really good western food right now.. :thumbsup:

Dang !! This has been the longest week I ever had that I can remember, and its just Wensday night.

20230128_114854.jpg

Oh wow. I tried something new with this. I did a roast last week and I saved the juice like it was beef broth. I used a cup+ instead of the store bought broth. Damn it has a extra layer of flavor that I couldn't nail down.
Yes, that would do something to the flavor, wish there was a way to measure protein like they do alcohol

I use 1/2 of a beer as a portion of the liquid when I make Jambalaya. Using part of that to gather all the lil bits from the skillet used to sear the ingredients.

I just ordered an issue of car craft magazine from November 1998. It has a badass old school duster build.

s-l400 (1).jpg

I used to read Car Craft and Hot Rod at the local library. I was pretty close to the Librarian and mowed her lawn. I should have asked her to keep those for me. That was in the mid seventies.

Good morning everyone. I found a couple K members. He is traveling so it may be a couple weeks One complete with suspension and hubs. I am planning to cut one Super Stock style. It will also be nice to rebuild most of it out of the car (I think) and put it all in new.

Morning MOPAR citizens and Hoppy. The weather starts a warmup here today mid 50's for the weekend. :thumbsup:

-
Back