Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray is the man! My scope finally landed, can’t wait to put it to the test. And a nice little pack of goodies. Cool decals too!

Jees. I caught my guy looking at girlie pics on this site called FABO, and even worse he was using my phone! I guess he cant be trusted with anything.
You should tell his wife. I bet she would straighten him out. :lol: :lol:

Why, dose it stiffen it and raise the back by doing that ?
All it seems to have done is really change the pinion angle. Might sit a little higher now....back to stock....It raised the front spring eye 1.5 inches.....about....so that turned the pinion up 1.5 inches, or more.....But I looks like it will be OK.

Oh no Rusty. I cut into my thumb deep on a stainless flex fan. I was holding the fan at the hub and the wrench slipped in my other hand. It cut right through the web between my thumb and pointer finger. It bled like a stuck hog!
They'll put it on ya if you ain't watchin. lol

We had 6 people in a tiny com room, 3 engineers, two junior ones. Lots of funny moments and "don't touch that" in substations. Had to show one of em how to turn on the coffee machine.
DC power bus bars?

Had to show one of em how to turn on the coffee machine.

Hah! But they can compute pfd limits at cell edge in their head

Yep, probably not. You should check out a franchise and open one.

View attachment 1716042779
Honestly what this area needs is a good Italian place. We have scores of pizza joints, Mexican places, a dozen Chinese and other Asian food places. A couple Indian places. A couple german cafes, and even a British pub, a few steak places, tons of fast foods. But only “Italian” food is Johnny Carinos and that food is rather blah.

Honestly what this area needs is a good Italian place. We have scores of pizza joints, Mexican places, a dozen Chinese and other Asian food places. A couple Indian places. A couple german cafes, and even a British pub, a few steak places, tons of fast foods. But only “Italian” food is Johnny Carinos and that food is rather blah.
We are lucky enough to have one but it's a good one. They have been in business for decades.

We are lucky enough to have one but it's a good one. They have been in business for decades.
Olive Garden has stated for 15 years now that they plan to put one in here but yet, never do. Honestly I think they do it to garner the interest first and i wonder if the market in our area just doesn’t want Italian food outside of pizza

@halifaxhops

53CBEA61-40F8-402B-93C2-0AE394D47370.png

So we eat pizza once a month and rotate between several mom and pops and the chains. Man has pizza even gotten expensive. 21 bucks for a large at papa John’s. Same pizza the last time we ordered from that same store, 9/25/2022, was 14.99. No coupons.
Ain't that expensive in Vietnam, but taste like ****. They got no idea how to make a good pizza here. If they did and could make a good one it would be reasonable. Lol

-
Back