Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rich I have been stocking up on pre 50 dist parts, holy crap I have alot of it Prestolight/Autolight nos.

Mallory I got away from except the Mopar Performance ones, good distributor but parts are a *****.

I have never actually added it up but I have to have dam near 100K in parts now retail. Hence container.

Well I am getting over run with conceal carry licensing class requests which frankly I do not like to teach. But we are about to host a lady instructor I really like for a ladies only class and a try before ya buy class. Those are great fun and she is an instructor I like working with. in April we are going to do a skill building class for AKs which should be a lot of fun. I got a couple buddies that have been building the curriculum and feel there is a niche need for the class so I am going to host the beta trial run. That might be a avenue of growth? Kind of like the popularity of our AR classes. Plus all the normal classes we do and I am getting more and more private coaching classes as the word gets around. I prefer the one on one classes as I feel I can deliver a much better product to the student individually rather than in a herd where I am just trying not to get anybody shot. Hah! Jodi is trying to get me to develop more of a social media presence but since it is a private range I kind of like not. The snow and ice has shut down construction on big house. Should resume this weekend. The dogs are figuring out who’s who and the Shepard Mal cross is twenty pounds from becoming Alpha. She has figured out she can collapse Hemis haunches by putting her weight on Hemis back. Wicked smart in a wolf pack mentality way. Watching the pups personality develop is a hoot. She has become my shadow much to Hemis dismay. Jodi now calls it my harem. The jealousy runs rampant between them. Clearly I am merely a piece of property to all the women in my house!
326266295_545942027465276_3198705684180218491_n.png

Hell I have at least ten of these holy grail caps in Tan and a bunch in black also. And then theres more one that says "MADE IN CANADA" No idea what I can get for that one.
s-l1600.jpg
NOS Mopar Made in USA 2585000 Distributor Cap Hemi Six Pack 6 dual point

Hell I have at least ten of these holy grail caps in Tan and a bunch in black also. And then theres more one that says "MADE IN CANADA" No idea what I can get for that one.
View attachment 1716043577NOS Mopar Made in USA 2585000 Distributor Cap Hemi Six Pack 6 dual point
Black and Tan means something totally different to me lol!

Time to hit the road, headed for "Big Trees". These trees will have to ride out the storm in the back of the trailer until I can plant them. Taking back roads as much as possible due to smaller tires (33's), my gearing is too low now, think I have 4:56 which worked for the 37's.

Morning fellers. Good looking 64 ToolMan. The rear wheel wells look like they have been modified. Move in day for the swap meet this weekend.

Morning fellers. Good looking 64 ToolMan. The rear wheel wells look like they have been modified. Move in day for the swap meet this weekend.
I thought that too. Something I will check out for sure. If so that might be a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see it in person in June at MITP Mike....:poke:
Ha. Wouldn't that be something. I would probably drive my 66 and put it in the car corral.

I am going to look at the 64 in a few min. He is about 15 min away.

-
Back