Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey look how thoughtful special place for green trucks !

329726856_907002227094877_7830603782783165487_n.jpg

Hey look how thoughtful special place for green trucks !

View attachment 1716045891
:rofl: :rofl::rofl: I can see such an ocurrence ending up in a court of law somewhere. The attorneys grinning and counting their money on the way to the bank :lol: "But Your Honor. My truck is green and that's what the sign said." :lol: "Now I feel persecuted and want $3M to help me recover." "Make it $4M. That will make my cut an even Million." says the attorney :lol:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: I can see such an ocurrence ending up in a court of law somewhere. The attorneys grinning and counting their money on the way to the bank :lol: "But Your Honor. My truck is green and that's what the sign said." :lol: "Now I feel persecuted and want $3M to help me recover." "Make it $4M. That will make my cut an even Million." says the attorney :lol:

Just noticed (10 Minute Parking for Conventional Vehicles) added to the Tesla charging stations at the Sheetz

Is that a new thing to avoid violence and ego bruising?

Dude I love that truck! I’m assuming you had that repainted to match right?
Correct can’t have race car not matching haul rig. That is how I became The Sublime One. At the race track when they ask do you have a car here and you reply “yep a Cuda” That does not help as there are always multiple Cuda’s at the track. So next question of course is, “which one?“ My reply is, and will always be “The Sublime One”

Warmed up to 35* today and not normal but T shirt and shorts if you stay out of the wind.

Howdy all. We made it into port today. Getting off the boat and going to the airport in NOLA just in time for really bad weather.

Howdy all. We made it into port today. Getting off the boat and going to the airport in NOLA just in time for really bad weather.
Be safe, we forgot to give you props on the calendar being a new month and you and your family on it! Great pix of you and the car. That photographer really knows what he is doing! Hah! Tell ‘em all hello for me!

Correct can’t have race car not matching haul rig. That is how I became The Sublime One. At the race track when they ask do you have a car here and you reply “yep a Cuda” That does not help as there are always multiple Cuda’s at the track. So next question of course is, “which one?“ My reply is, and will always be “The Sublime One”
Wait, There’s a Cuda too?!?

Replaced 2 box sides on some trucks and repaired one the last 2 weeks as well as a bunch of other stuff.
If you have a pickup guys and you don't know why you got some rust in the wheel wells or even if you don't ya need to wash the inner wheel wells out by taking the tail lights out and stuffing a pressure washer wand up the wheel well to clean out the dirt that collects in there. Might after it's dry get a long wand and squirt some cavity wax in there. If you have flares front and back you will never see the rust till it's to late.
Trucks are expensive so please take care of yours.

-
Back