Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Installing electric cooling fan today. And I need to wire in a plug for trailer wiring. 66 is almost ready for the power tour.....

There is an electric relay wired into the Valiant's harness, but I'm not sure where the other ends of the wiring are

There is an electric relay wired into the Valiant's harness, but I'm not sure where the other ends of the wiring are
Im just going to wire it with a switch and relay. Nothing fancy. Maybe and indicator light inside that lights when on....

Not sure how Elm or Basswood burn but I'd love to have some Maple firewood. It's out here I just don't have any on my property.
Most of what I am burning now is maple. One huge Silver Maple and a large section of a Norway Maple I had taken down. All burns good, but Norway is better/denser. Silver is a fast grower...

Most of what I am burning now is maple. One huge Silver Maple and a large section of a Norway Maple I had taken down. All burns good, but Norway is better/denser. Silver is a fast grower...
Hey Keith....... :thumbsup:

Morning fellers, we got some snow last night and only 18 deg. Makes the coffee that much better though.
Doesn't matter how big the garage is it's still to small.

Nice size garage. Im trying to earn a living in 24x32 garage with a hoist. Daily i wish i had a bigger workspace. But i do have a large summer workspace. 40x80 steel quonset with a cement floor.
50 acres,9 of which is grass.
Thats a very nice home, beuityful out there I bet, 9 acres is a lot to keep mowed, many times in the spring I wish I had an outside work area, getting a concrete truck up here and turned around will be harder, but doable. I need to think on that soon.
Well, good morning men. Today is Simones birthday!! Woo hoo!!
Happy birthday

Morning fellers, we got some snow last night and only 18 deg. Makes the coffee that much better though.
Doesn't matter how big the garage is it's still to small.
Good morning, yep, snow and 18 degrees would definitely need/want a few cups .

Near 50F already and looking for another +10. Maybe leave early for work and spray the car down at the carwash. Need to open up my condensate pump that takes out the overflow from the house humidifier. Was making weird noise the other day. Last night it just kept running but not right and not emptying. So, I have it draining in a bucket for now. Think it's clogged from the crap that builds up. Haven't cleaned in a long time. Try that, but may need a new one.

Im just going to wire it with a switch and relay. Nothing fancy. Maybe and indicator light inside that lights when on....

Yeah, Mine is run into the harness and into the Bulkhead but I'm not sure where it comes through. Wasn't important enough to dig at just yet. Hope you get what you need set up.

That moment when you’re trying to talk your coworker into buying a 56 Chevy…

Thats a very nice home, beuityful out there I bet, 9 acres is a lot to keep mowed, many times in the spring I wish I had an outside work area, getting a concrete truck up here and turned around will be harder, but doable. I need to think on that soon.

Happy birthday
There is an alternative to the turning around issue. Have the mixer back up the hill from the bottom. Probably won't be the driver's first go at something like that. I went on a mixer ride with my dad when I was just a kid. Lovely place called Ft. Irwin Ca. 30 minutes of back-up bells on the way up to a communications repeater tower. I swear I could see Death Valley over the next ridge :lol:

Me golfing
nc_ohc=zhvjqv_Hsy4AX-xBG6N&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

-
Back