Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well it didn't take long for our Nespresso Machine to start fing up. It now is making huge cups for every pod type which is resulting in weak coffee. That Bunn Pour O' Matic is sounding better and better. Tried the old "reset" of powering down for an hour or so, no joy, oh boy!

Well it didn't take long for our Nespresso Machine to start fing up. It now is making huge cups for every pod type which is resulting in weak coffee. That Bunn Pour O' Matic is sounding better and better. Tried the old "reset" of powering down for an hour or so, no joy, oh boy!
:BangHead:

Hello everyone, just a quick check in fly by...

I hear you have been asking about me... I'm doing ok... Feeling ok...

Making small steps in getting better... Doing a little better than I was before my last hospital visit...

I've been busy trying to earn money to catch up on the bills that I got behind on when I wasn't feeling good...

Karl!!!!

Be safe out there my friend. Thanks for the drive by

Time to pull the French press out

Hello everyone, just a quick check in fly by...

I hear you have been asking about me... I'm doing ok... Feeling ok...

Making small steps in getting better... Doing a little better than I was before my last hospital visit...

I've been busy trying to earn money to catch up on the bills that I got behind on when I wasn't feeling good...
I'm glad you stopped in. We are rooting for you.

peeling-well-get-well-soon-card.jpg
@krazykuda

The granbrats got me :lol: They gonna have to work for them though. I'll take half of them, they are gonna have to find 12 kids that look like they would like a box but don't have the $ and give them the cookies. :D

Jodi did exactly that. Went back to tried and true Mr Coffee dripper. As a result I am still alive!

-
Back