Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah.. last year i broke pretty even.... it is what it is.. being self employeed and single makes taxes suck bad. that could have bought my bottom end :( wahhh
Single as well, no longer self employed for the last 5 years being in business sucked when tax time came around.

Single as well, no longer self employed for the last 5 years being in business sucked when tax time came around.
well normally my accountant does quarterly estimate payments like 1200 every 3 months.. this year we didn't so i got the kick in the balls at the end. It's not biggy i have it covered i'm just annoyed :)
I lost 20k in the market in 2021.. with the money i throw away i could have a nice car by now :)

well normally my accountant does quarterly estimate payments like 1200 every 3 months.. this year we didn't so i got the kick in the balls at the end. It's not biggy i have it covered i'm just annoyed :)
I lost 20k in the market in 2021.. with the money i throw away i could have a nice car by now :)
I hear ya lost a lot of money as well that's why I built the party truck so hopping to make some money selling food and still have a good time. Hope the money I'm putting into it pays off.

66576.jpg
BTW that's a keeper. lol

I hear ya lost a lot of money as well that's why I built the party truck so hopping to make some money selling food and still have a good time. Hope the money I'm putting into it pays off.
I wonder how much they charge at MITP for a vendor pass?

yeah, i work so much that i don't have time for junkyard fun :( That's why a kit is nice. it's no big thing.. just gotta ***** bout money :) And now that my heads are here i need to pick out a cam.. more fun

I did a disc kit on the Valiant... then things kinda went crazy (that was the beginning of "oops I redid the whole car")

I wonder how much they charge at MITP for a vendor pass?
I still have to look into getting a licence and insurance. But if I can take it to MITP it's for setting up at FABO with all my friends so just be us to party on. No money just a good time.

I did a disc kit on the Valiant... then things kinda went crazy (that was the beginning of "oops I redid the whole car")
hahah yeah.. my car was going to be "Re-ring/bearing the poly.. keep it 100% stock" and now it's turned into aluminum headed LA.... 3.91's...all that.. **** gets out of hand quick.

Built another condiment tray for the right door on the old truck today setting around watching varnish dry and trying to figure out the jack to keep the weight off the front of the truck. :BangHead:

Cam selection is a scramble. Contacting the company is the best bet. What are you building? What combination?
I got lucky @ddahad the same more or less setip i was considering in his GTS cam wise. Steering me to a great cam shaft for my 408 in my 66

hahah yeah.. my car was going to be "Re-ring/bearing the poly.. keep it 100% stock" and now it's turned into aluminum headed LA.... 3.91's...all that.. **** gets out of hand quick.
Yeah my dart started as a slant 6 4 barrel project. Then it morphed to a 318/4speed due to a great deal I got. Then it morphed to a 440/4spd for the same reason… then it morphed to a custom suspension build and then a t56 magnum for 700 bucks came a calling. The 8.75 morphed into a built Dana Super 60. The 440 morphed into a aluminum headed monster…

Okay I think we get the point lol

I read that the 170 was industruble and it put mopar in a new league. So there is that

-
Back