Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Off to do some tasting in a few min. Ted and I have 4 different bottles of Rittenhouse Rye to sort through. I have a feeling the plain old shelf bottle will come out on top. Just a guess.

Off to do some tasting in a few min. Ted and I have 4 different bottles of Rittenhouse Rye to sort through. I have a feeling the plain old shelf bottle will come out on top. Just a guess.
Good tasting Mike let us know the results.

Clear blue skies when Mom called with that info about 10:45 here. 15 minutes later it was dark outside and stayed that way for about 2 hours. No rain out of it though.

Built another condiment tray for the right door on the old truck today setting around watching varnish dry and trying to figure out the jack to keep the weight off the front of the truck. :BangHead:
To stabilize? I wouldnt think the weight wouldnt be a concern.

Well, tailgate got some attention, can’t get it flat, its all stretched and warped. So im leaving it as is. Have pieces ready to weld into storage compartment too. Was a slow going yet productive day.

To stabilize? I wouldnt think the weight wouldnt be a concern.
My idea Frank.

IMG_20230330_150730721_HDR.jpg

Good Morning Mike. Working on a new lease contract for a new tenant today. My current tenant ( Army LTC ) has retired and is moving back to Texas...

Morning checked the headlines same ole chit on this crazy train world so here for my daily dose of sanity and of course coffee...Good morning!!

Last edited:
Morning checked the headlines same ole chit in this crazy world so here for my daily dose of sanity and of course coffee...Good morning!!
I’m deliberately ignoring the news and other social media sites for a while.

Really wish I knew how to turn off the Apple News alerts but Google hasn’t helped. They still push the “big news” headlines to my phone.

Really wish I knew how to turn off the Apple News alerts but Google hasn’t helped. They still push the “big news” headlines to my phone.
I must not have signed up for that. I don't get any of that on my phone.

It's same oh same oh every day so I just ignore it.
Same chit has gone on forever the difference is now with social media it can be reported or updated every few minutes.
I have NO alerts on my phone or computer so if I look it's on me.
I've got better things to do!!

-
Back