Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Each condiment should be sprayed on the appropriate ocassions as needed.
Mayo Adult movies
Ketchup Horror movies
Mustard Korean kung foo movies.

Not sure about relish have to look it up.

Buddy’s 14 gmc. No 4wd. New 4wd actuator $700. Found amazon one for 270 to the door. Junk in the box. Proved the truck’s controller and switch are good.
Robbed old smoked actuator of its circuit board and installed it. Problem solved. I have zero experience with this setup, but i did manage to muddle through.

Bruins beat the Penguins .

5d73b5480161ae5b854d6582c19f3347.jpg

I did the hydraulic oil service today, changed both filters man there was a lot of metal on the magnetic ring, sorry tractor! Better on the magnet but with 149 hours wish I'd have done it at 50. Also put in a new air filter.

Image - 2023-04-01T165041.479.jpeg

Got the clean up done today next thing to work on is my antique McCollough chainsaw, if it doesn't oil manually (auto oiler crapped out I think) then I'll be looking for something new. Ended up cutting some pretty big sections with my limber Stihl.

Image - 2023-04-01T165836.621.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-01T165905.750.jpeg

Son just sent this. He's in Oregon just south of the Dalles visiting his moms grave. Damn shame. She died on her birth day.

-6977644702903360648.jpg

Last edited:
Umm, maybe start by cleaning the **** off?
That’s how this whole mess started. Keep in mind, this is an old livestock barn now turned into my shop. But yes, I started trying to clean stuff up when half the fixtures wouldn’t work.
Are you running new wire?
New everything. New boxes, new sealed pole barn fixtures, new LED bulbs, new wire, new switch , new switch box, new circuit breakers in a new breaker box(a pro installed the breaker box after the lightning strike last fall but that’s as much as insurance would pay for). Even putting in all new GFI outlets and boxes.
Now thats scary
I know right?!? Never done it before.

That said, I am having an army buddy of mine who’s a trained electrician come out to check my work when finished to be safe. He just didn’t have the time to do it for me, his factory is running 16hr/7days work weeks due to staffing shortages.

Take the family to Bass pro shops, a whole cart full of stuff… and guess how much I spent of that… .99 cents on a moonpie. The rest of the loot was all the kids and the wife(does a woman who doesn’t ever use can coozies need a 17.99 can coozie? Apparently yes) :BangHead::BangHead:

Got the clean up done today next thing to work on is my antique McCollough chainsaw, if it doesn't oil manually (auto oiler crapped out I think) then I'll be looking for something new. Ended up cutting some pretty big sections with my limber Stihl.

View attachment 1716071801

View attachment 1716071802
Dang guy I think we got the exact same tractor! Just a bit small but next size up is a bit to big!

C5DE58D0-DC5E-4A2B-BD23-74C1ED44C784.jpeg

Another fun 'day off' doing bathroom remodel. Finished patching and got first full coat of paint on. I think I got the floor level enough for the crapper to not rock...Also did the cutout in the Corian for the sink.

Dang guy I think we got the exact same tractor! Just a bit small but next size up is a bit to big!

View attachment 1716071816
Nice, like the excavator and see you have a brush hog, very useful. I got mine with an upgraded grader for using primarily on driveway maintenance. Mines an L2501 so 25HP but I get it all (no emissions) or DHT to deal with.

-
Back