Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, Chin and her daughter studied doing fingernails for women in Vietnam for 2 months prior to our departure. They told me they wanted to work while in America. I was very happy to hear that as you can imagine. Anyhow, today I took them to a local Vietnamese nail shop and they hit it off right away with the owner. They are definitely looking for more nail techs. I dropped them off there at 12:30. 2:30 here now p.m. and they are still there. The owners are watching them to see if they know what they are doing. Chin told me they will start working tomorrow afternoon there. Happy happy happy

Anyone hear from Rami lately? @straightlinespeed I have a buddy leaving on Monday for Costa Rica to settle some land issues.
Hey buddy, Im not sure why I didnt get an email notification of this tag.. Im still alive and kicking here. Man dealing with land issues here is no fun! I hope that he was able to figure things out and get it taken care of.

Glad to hear you doing well Rami!
Thanks Ray! I see this thread is alive and healthy. I will say I havent been on here since my last message. Life had gotten so busy here. I thought I moved here to take life easy LOL.

We know are official residence of Costa Rica and have all the documentation. Coming home in a month or two to visit family and friends. It will be about a year and a half since we stepped foot in the US. I cant believe we've lived here for almost 2 years now.

Thanks Ray! I see this thread is alive and healthy. I will say I havent been on here since my last message. Life had gotten so busy here. I thought I moved here to take life easy LOL.

We know are official residence of Costa Rica and have all the documentation. Coming home in a month or two to visit family and friends. It will be about a year and a half since we stepped foot in the US. I cant believe we've lived here for almost 2 years now.
I just got home myself from Vietnam. Was there since October. This time was able to bring my lady back. All is good. Probably heading back to Vietnam in 6 months. Maryland winter months in Vietnam. And Vietnam rainy season or summer here in America. Best of both worlds....

Welcome Ramie!

nc_ohc=ZB5seJqzCtkAX_dMYA2&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
Ordered me a hood ornament for the old truck today. Got me a coyote and might get me a Sam real soon.

You can put it on the table in the bed and make it a mustard squirter for the hot dogs at night!! :rofl:

LOL we used to bring them to adult movies on 42nd St in NYC sit in the balcony and shoot Mayo over the patrons. That was funny as crap!

I do mine every spring. Lucky to put 20 hours on it. Greasing take longer for sure and the annual mower deck tune up. Full day there with it all.

-
Back